Joe Hart

ballinio said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
M24 Citizen said:
At his best he is top 3. Your average match attending City fan cringes at the comments a lot of numpties make on these forums. The internet is open to everyone and your mostly referring to those numpties that aren't proper match going fans - a lot of proper city supporters are natural moaners though and can often say daft things but they're definitely not spoilt, it's just in their DNA to moan.

We're not used to being a 'European power' so we're exactly the opposite of spoilt. You really could write a book on us lot.

Edit: <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_City_F.C._supporters" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester ... supporters</a>

I agree with this. ACMilan I wouldnt go off this forum as to how actual match going fans are like and think. Especially the transfer forum :)
I see , only actual matchgoing fans opinions count do they ? How do you know that every single person on this forum doesnt go to the match ?

what I meant is that the opinions on here seem often to be different to what match going fans think. The Mancini thread for example where you would think everyone hated him, yet in reality 40 odd thousand people sang his name. Its the same with a lot of forums. Only my opinion btw :)

This is a forum and anyones opinion is great. I seriously doubt every person on this forum goes to the match.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
ballinio said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
I agree with this. ACMilan I wouldnt go off this forum as to how actual match going fans are like and think. Especially the transfer forum :)
I see , only actual matchgoing fans opinions count do they ? How do you know that every single person on this forum doesnt go to the match ?

what I meant is that the opinions on here seem often to be different to what match going fans think. The Mancini thread for example where you would think everyone hated him, yet in reality 40 odd thousand people sang his name. Its the same with a lot of forums. Only my opinion btw :)

This is a forum and anyones opinion is great. I seriously doubt every person on this forum goes to the match.
Good example & i agree.

The only reason i would keep Hart is because he is English, if he was any other nationality i would seriously consider an offer for him.

He's a very good keeper, i think there will always be 4-5 better keepers than him but is it that bad to have the 5th or 6th best keeper in the world when he is English?

WNRH said:
The only reason i would keep Hart is because he is English, if he was any other nationality i would seriously consider an offer for him.

He's a very good keeper, i think there will always be 4-5 better keepers than him but is it that bad to have the 5th or 6th best keeper in the world when he is English?

Hart is a great keeper with the potential to be world class. The game against dortmund proved how good he is and came be. It might help that Mancini has left

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
WNRH said:

Hart is a great keeper with the potential to be world class. The game against dortmund proved how good he is and came be. It might help that Mancini has left

I think there are aspects of his game that will stop him from being in that top tier of goalkeepers. His distribution lets him down both with his hands and feet and he doesn't command his 6 yard box i.e come and catch crosses, he prefers to let the defenders do the work.

FrancoisToure said:
M24 Citizen said:
ACMilan said:
LOL.

City gearing up for a 200m summer now, or what?

Hart is one of the best keepers in the world. He may lack in some areas, but keeping the ball out he's top shelf.

I know Ill get slapped for this - but this forum, as good as it is, has wayyyyyyyy too many spoiled as shit fans.

Your goalie is top 10 in the world, some could argue top 5.. and you're worried about upgrading?

Jesus

At his best he is top 3. Your average match attending City fan cringes at the comments a lot of numpties make on these forums. The internet is open to everyone and your mostly referring to those numpties that aren't proper match going fans - a lot of proper city supporters are natural moaners though and can often say daft things but they're definitely not spoilt, it's just in their DNA to moan.

We're not used to being a 'European power' so we're exactly the opposite of spoilt. You really could write a book on us lot.

Edit: <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_City_F.C._supporters" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester ... supporters</a>

I like Hart and think he is World Class. But I watch city on TV. Am I not a proper fan?

Can't cover everyone's situation so 'match-going' is an easy way to put it, but there is a clear divide between people on this forum - most noticeably people who aren't local, or who haven't been local for a long time and forgotten what its like to be subjected to the rags on a constant basis.

pudge said:
Yep, lets draw up a list of attainable goalkeepers better than Hart who we could and should sign.

I think it's only fair that those who want him replaced should put forward some names first to get us rolling.

...... instead of just saying he should be replaced.

Go.

As David Coverdale used to say whilst the lead singer in Deep Purple in the 70's "Here's one for yer.....Manuel Neuer"

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
pudge said:
Yep, lets draw up a list of attainable goalkeepers better than Hart who we could and should sign.

I think it's only fair that those who want him replaced should put forward some names first to get us rolling.

Go.

As David Coverdale used to say whilst the lead singer in Deep Purple in the 70's used to say "Here's one for yer.....Manuel Neuer"

Joe's development is stagnating, regressing to some extent, when it comes to his distribution it really is awful and when it comes to his handling it is fair to say he flaps more than some people on here and that is saying a lot, what was the statistic? 2nd only to Al-Habsi in the unforced errors chart

some people on here are definitely hiding behind a veil of ignorance when it comes to Joe Golden Glove 3 Seasons running, Least goals Conceded 3 seasons running but that only goes to mask some serious problems that need dressing before next season

pudge said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
pudge said:

Go.

As David Coverdale used to say whilst the lead singer in Deep Purple in the 70's used to say "Here's one for yer.....Manuel Neuer"

Our Chairman named Joe as part of the core players he wants at the club. Joe now needs to step up to the plate he's still only young and with graft and the right attitude in five years he could be the best keeper in the world....but he's not the best at this time, Manuel Neuer is!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.