Joe Hart

ballinio said:
moggymoz said:
ballinio said:
Agreed, this is a position that has to be given some priority imo, hart`s standards have dropped & more importantly he`s not improving any aspect of his game, i`d be searching for a better keeper if i was in charge.

Well isn't it a fucking good job your not in charge.
*breathes a sigh of relief*
you wouldn`t want a better keeper at city ?
We maybe would want Messi, but some things are not possible or are lesser priority. This is not FM manager or g hunters day dream, we need to improve other areas before we even think about replacing Hart ffs. Barcelona have dominated world with fucking Valdes in their net, this is not hockey where goalies mostly decide play offs outcome

Worst Case Ontario said:
ballinio said:
moggymoz said:
Well isn't it a fucking good job your not in charge.
*breathes a sigh of relief*
you wouldn`t want a better keeper at city ?
We maybe would want Messi, but some things are not possible or are lesser priority. This is not FM manager or g hunters day dream, we need to improve other areas before we even think about replacing Hart ffs. Barcelona have dominated world with fucking Valdes in their net, this is not hockey where goalies mostly decide play offs outcome
Thats just stupid, messi would be no good in nets he`s too small, ffs

LOL.

City gearing up for a 200m summer now, or what?

Hart is one of the best keepers in the world. He may lack in some areas, but keeping the ball out he's top shelf.

I know Ill get slapped for this - but this forum, as good as it is, has wayyyyyyyy too many spoiled as shit fans.

Your goalie is top 10 in the world, some could argue top 5.. and you're worried about upgrading?

Jesus

ACMilan said:
LOL.

Hart is one of the best keepers in the world. He may lack in some areas, but keeping the ball out he's top shelf.

I know Ill get slapped for this - but this forum, as good as it is, has wayyyyyyyy too many spoiled as shit fans.

Your goalie is top 10 in the world, some could argue top 5.. and you're worried about upgrading?

Jesus
you don't seem to realise he single-handedly cost us the Champs league, The Prem League and both Cups!!!

George Hannah said:
ACMilan said:
LOL.

Jesus
you don't seem to realise he single-handedly cost us the Champs league, The Prem League and both Cups!!!
No he didn't.

ACMilan said:
LOL.

Jesus
Jesus ? also too small

ACMilan said:
LOL.

Jesus

At his best he is top 3. Your average match attending City fan cringes at the comments a lot of numpties make on these forums. The internet is open to everyone and your mostly referring to those numpties that aren't proper match going fans - a lot of proper city supporters are natural moaners though and can often say daft things but they're definitely not spoilt, it's just in their DNA to moan.

We're not used to being a 'European power' so we're exactly the opposite of spoilt. You really could write a book on us lot.

Edit: <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_City_F.C._supporters" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester ... supporters</a>

A very big season for Hart and I would be very happy to be proved wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.