joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though we got dominated we did not deserve to be behind 3 0...the only goal that was legitimately at fault of our defense was mueller goal around hart..Hart should've stopped that first goal and he should've stopped Robbens goal if he had a strong hand..we didn't deserve that scoreline ..Joe needs to be replaced we can't be world class if our keeper is letting in soft goals ...casillas needs to come to city so we can end each other's misery

eddiemarin09 said:
Even though we got dominated we did not deserve to be behind 3 0...the only goal that was legitimately at fault of our defense was mueller goal around hart..Hart should've stopped that first goal and he should've stopped Robbens goal if he had a strong hand..we didn't deserve that scoreline ..Joe needs to be replaced we can't be world class if our keeper is letting in soft goals ...casillas needs to come to city so we can end each other's misery

This

I#m still going against the grain with Joe despite the chief football writer at the BBC doung not one but two hatchet jobs on him and the back pages of the red-tops blaming him for just about everything.

There are 11 players on the pitch who have to be gotten past before the keeper. Where was the full back or midfielders when Ribery was given all the time in the world to drift inside and shoot for the first goal. Granted, after getting a hand to it i'd expect the save to be made but to lay the blame solely at the keepers door is wrong.
Every player on that team last night was given the runaround for 80 minutes. Toure, Fernandinho, Micah, Nasri where nowhere to be seen (for 1st goal) yet the keeper gets blamed.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
geek said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Radical but possible solution?

Send him back to Shrewsbury on a month's loan.

To achieve what exactly?

send him back to his roots. No pressure, see some familiar faces, get him thinking about what it was that made him so keen to be a professional footballer, get him refreshed, hungry and determined to come back and have a fresh start.

Keeping him out of the limelight and dropping him will just make him depressed of Carrington and want to leave, and then we'd lose him permanently.

and you think sending a premiership goal keeper and England international to the dregs of English football would keep him out of the limelight and not make him depressed?!

OMFG you need a job as a motivational speaker!!!!!

I'm all for giving players a run to get through bad patches but this isn't just 5-10 games, it's become a fairly regular thing now and for his own good I think he needs a break. He's a strong-minded lad but sometimes that can be to your detriment if things continue going wrong around you, so I believe Pantilimon should get a run now. He's not world-class but he's never let us down and can actually distribute the ball :-)

henryhoover said:
too much poop being spread on poor joe ,I saw 10 outfield players chasing shadows like frikkin novices but all the stick is for the keeper get a grip ffs
Poor joe my fucking ass how can anybody defend this guy..do we not care about our European ambitions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.