joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say I told you so !!!

.....But I did, Joe Hart is going to keep letting us down until he feels threatened as our undisputed number 1, I've been saying it for months and been slagged off for having that opinion, its very noticeable that more and more on here are starting to say the same thing.

I don't think for one minute we should get rid of him, I don't think its all his fault, it has to be very difficult to keep motivated when you know for sure that you are on the team sheet.

I'll say it one more time ....we need a goalie good enough to threaten his comfort, IMO we have one in Panty but MP obviously doesn't share this view, so go out and get one MP or we can kiss this league goodbye at least for this season.

Re: I hate to say I told you so !!!

Maybe I'm wrong but I can't remember Pants having a bad performance?

cookster said:

He has.... CS v Chelsea and Villa in cup. Bearing in mind he only played about 6 games that is 2 too many bad games,

Currently neither are good enough and we need to sign a new keeper.

Why not stick your opinion on the Hart thread then ? Hardly warrants starting another thread on the matter.

themadinventor said:
.....But I did, Joe Hart is going to keep letting us down until he feels threatened as our undisputed number 1, I've been saying it for months and been slagged off for having that opinion, its very noticeable that more and more on here are starting to say the same thing.

I don't think for one minute we should get rid of him, I don't think its all his fault, it has to be very difficult to keep motivated when you know for sure that you are on the team sheet.

I'll say it one more time ....we need a goalie good enough to threaten his comfort, IMO we have one in Panty but MP obviously doesn't share this view, so go out and get one MP or we can kiss this league goodbye at least for this season.
You suddenly raise your moralistic head?

Fuck off.

No one cares.

Why make a thread on this? There are ready several threads relating to Hart. Everyone knows he has been poor for a while, but did you really need you make a thread so you could gloat?

Re: It's Time to Drop Joe

Lost his confidence , making rash decisions.

Have to see on motd if hes screaming leave it/ keepers ball then fair enough.

If he wasn't doing that, its time to drop him and give time to get his confidence level back up - as he will be feeling shot after this.

cookster said:

The only game where I remember he shipped goals was v Villa in the Crapital One last season. In the other matches, including the Semi last season he was reasonably well protected. Don't know about others but our goalies over the last season or so have given me the fuckin' heebie jeebies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.