joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt.D said:
Can't believe Nastasic is escaping criticism here. What the fuck was he doing, you don't head it back blind. That late in such a crucial game, if you don't get chance to look where your keeper is then you put it in row Z , end of story.

Hart also to blame, no business coming out, school boy stuff from the pair of them, not just Hart.

+ Nastasic also cost us the 3rd goal away at Villa with school boy defending. Good player but not all that he's hyped up to be IMO.
He had to play the ball when he did. There's no way he could have risked waiting for the ball to drop to a level where he can clear it with his foot. To do this, he would basically have had to have stopped still, waiting for the ball to come down, which would have allowed Torres to get in and take the ball off him. Far too risky. He even headed it slightly wide of the goal.

It's totally Joe's fault. He ran out of his area, to a claim a bouncing ball, square on. Without Nasty being there, what did he actually expect to achieve? He didn't call until Nasty was a mili second away from making contact with the ball. It was a stupid decision.

who needs bad media coverage when we've got supporters that can do a good job of really knocking one of ours. Leave the lad alone, it's not ALL him he does have defenders in front of him. JUST GIVE IT A REST. He of all people gives hiself a hard time.

ban-mcfc said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
ban-mcfc said:
he's a useless fucking **** who is running OUR clubs chances.

why the abuse pal, hes a city player at the end of the day and is there really any need to call him a useless **** ??? calm down and stop ranting like said above :)

oh yeah i'm sure he will read this.

he is a clown, i've been saying it for ages and got banned on here for saying so... well fuck off to every **** who said i was wrong.

we will not win the title with this fucking **** clown in net.

yes i am fucking furious.

im not on about him reading this. No one is gonna reply sensibly to you having a rant. There is no point in swearing your head off, we lost get over it. You sound like you really hate a city player and tbh I dont get it. Yeah they may play shit sometimes but thats football. :))))

calm down mate, as has been said above you must of been one depressing bastard when we were shit :p

BlueTG said:
ban-mcfc said:
Davs 19 said:
Stop shouting and come back when you're s.............never mind. Carry on ranting....it's probably therapeutic ;.)

he's a useless fucking **** who is running OUR clubs chances.
You must have been suicidal with shite like Bradbury, Ball, Creaney etc.

Ban was lucky enough not to have to go through that lot..........

M147WN said:
waspish said:
We need to work more on our defence the back four and hart!

What should happen is that hart is told not to come out at all for any long balls and the back four know this so will cover

You can't dictate a keeper never comes for long balls! .. It's down to individual circumstances!
What needs to be cast iron is communication!
Can anyone that was there or watching on TV confirm who made the call, or confirm if any call was made by either Joe or Nasty?
They showed it after the game joe shouts something like keepers ball,but by that time nastastic was moving towards heading the ball....

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
syedorf said:
I take it everyone's blaming Joe for the goal
as for me I blame nasty Joe came to claim and he headed it over him why didn't he let Joe clear it or at least head it wide he must have seen Joe coming out but tbf Joe shouldn't have been there

Well you are one of the few. Consensus of opinion is that Joe should never have come that far out.
Which is my opinion too.

Joe coming out so far gave Nasty no safe option, a rush of blood no doubt.

ono said:
Matt.D said:
Can't believe Nastasic is escaping criticism here. What the fuck was he doing, you don't head it back blind. That late in such a crucial game, if you don't get chance to look where your keeper is then you put it in row Z , end of story.

Hart also to blame, no business coming out, school boy stuff from the pair of them, not just Hart.

+ Nastasic also cost us the 3rd goal away at Villa with school boy defending. Good player but not all that he's hyped up to be IMO.
He had to play the ball when he did. There's no way he could have risked waiting for the ball to drop to a level where he can clear it with his foot. To do this, he would basically have had to have stopped still, waiting for the ball to come down, which would have allowed Torres to get in and take the ball off him. Far too risky. He even headed it slightly wide of the goal.

It's totally Joe's fault. He ran out of his area, to a claim a bouncing ball, square on. Without Nasty being there, what did he actually expect to achieve? He didn't call until Nasty was a mili second away from making contact with the ball. It was a stupid decision.
Spot on. Didn't notice that.

I feel bad for Nastasic. He read the flight of the ball, had Torres in his back pocket, and then he looks forward and what does he see? Fucking Joe Hart running towards him at full pelt. He probably thought "fuck, not you again." What is he supposed to do? If he hesitates Torres might run past him. Hart is the senior player, which makes it even worse.

One moment of terrible decision making has undone all the afternoons good work.
We deserved a point today. And all the stats back up that statement.
Hart is really good when he just reacts, as per Wednesday in Moscow.
But ask him to think and engage his brain, and he's poor. Always has been.
And decision making is such a big part of goal keeping.
A spell on the bench is needed.
We just can't keep dropping points like this.

Pellegrini has never really been fully confident in Hart.
And come January I think it's likely you'll see a Spanish stopper, pitching his tent at the Etihad.
What's for certain is things can't continue the way they are.

Lavinda Past said:
mgreenz97 said:
Lavinda Past said:
Top debating there... I can only guess that the blood has rushed to your head, being upside-down and all that.

Hart is arse. end of.

Just out of curiosity what exactly has Joe done to have such bad Karma?

At some point in the future, his part in Bobby Mancini's departure will be public knowledge. For now, I'll stick at him costing us the FA cup last season.

ahahahaha the fa cup?
you're a fucking joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.