joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benching him now may be best for all parties. Panti deserves a shot and Hart needs to feel that his position is under real threat. I hope we don't sell him because when he is on his game, he's one of the best keepers in the world. Hopefully he can do a Ramsey and completely turn it around but for now, benching him is what his performances warrant.

Re: I hate to say I told you so !!!

themadinventor said:
The Flash said:
themadinventor said:
.....But I did, Joe Hart is going to keep letting us down until he feels threatened as our undisputed number 1, I've been saying it for months and been slagged off for having that opinion, its very noticeable that more and more on here are starting to say the same thing.

I don't think for one minute we should get rid of him, I don't think its all his fault, it has to be very difficult to keep motivated when you know for sure that you are on the team sheet.

I'll say it one more time ....we need a goalie good enough to threaten his comfort, IMO we have one in Panty but MP obviously doesn't share this view, so go out and get one MP or we can kiss this league goodbye at least for this season.
You suddenly raise your moralistic head?

Fuck off.

No one cares.

Wah wah wah someone has an opinion wah wah wah

No fucking way shitbird. You have been called out on this forum before and you only reappear after a loss. So, FUCK OFF, NO ONE CARES.

God doesn't exist either.

Barcon said:
Am I the only one around here that thought Nasty put a lot more meat on that header than was needed? Could he not have headed the ball to Joe?

Joe was going so fast he couldn't have stopped himself going out of the area even if he had caught the header.

itisrising said:
Benching him now may be best for all parties. Panti deserves a shot and Hart needs to feel that his position is under real threat. I hope we don't sell him because when he is on his game, he's one of the best keepers in the world. Hopefully he can do a Ramsey and completely turn it around but for now, benching him is what his performances warrant.
When is he "on his game though"? Dortmund and Madrid ( first half) last season? You need to do a bit more than that to be one of the best keepers in the world.

bert's broken neck said:
Agree think he needs taking out of the firing line,in fact if possible not even on the bench (but thats not gonna happen) but maybe give him a complete rest so he can get himself right,we all want joe back to the stunning goalkeeper we know he is,and back to the keeper he was during the title season...

Spot on mate! Absolutely agree![/quote]

But will he? What's our keeping coach doing with him. He's making too many mistakes, flapping about with crosses instead of catching the ball and he still keeps his legs open when making simple saves (remember Southhampton away last season?) I have completely lost confidence in him and today was the final straw that broke the camel's back. Wants a good spell in the EDS team if you ask me![/quote]
Was wondering its a longshot,but could the different goalkeeping coaches be partly to blame for joe's poor form first hughes (british style) mancini (italian)and now pellegrini (spanish) is he being told to do things differently under different coaches,ie.. Spanish keepers tend to punch the ball more than want to catch,were as british keepers maybe tend to in similiar situations catch it more,or maybe this is all horseshit...

Re: I hate to say I told you so !!!

The Flash said:
themadinventor said:
The Flash said:
You suddenly raise your moralistic head?

Fuck off.

No one cares.

Wah wah wah someone has an opinion wah wah wah

No fucking way shitbird. You have been called out on this forum before and you only reappear after a loss. So, FUCK OFF, NO ONE CARES.

God doesn't exist either.

Keyboard warrior alert !!!!!

lancs blue said:
Barcon said:
Am I the only one around here that thought Nasty put a lot more meat on that header than was needed? Could he not have headed the ball to Joe?

Joe was going so fast he couldn't have stopped himself going out of the area even if he had caught the header.

Fair point. It just seemed like the header was on par with the one I saw from the edge of the 18 yard box by Saurez yesterday.

Len Rum said:
itisrising said:
When is he "on his game though"? Dortmund and Madrid ( first half) last season? You need to do a bit more than that to be one of the best keepers in the world.

In our title-winning season, he was "on his game". He made very few mistakes and saved us countless times. Based on the form he showed that season, he was one of the best keepers in the world IMO.

Barcon said:
Nah, Joe completely confused the situation. Nasty had it all in hand, he just wanted to nod it back to Hart. He looks behind him to check on Torres then looks ahead and fucking hart is 3 ft in front of him! In that split second he didnt know whether to cushion it back or power it out for a corner and kind of got caught inbetween.
Terrible keeping from someone who should have enough experience to take control of that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.