joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
ctidcarl said:
Not sticking up for Hart - it was his mistake

But does anyone wonder if the new goalkeeping coach could be partly to blame??

On the Inside City videos, when Mancini was in charge, all 3 keepers seemed to have a great rapport with the goalkeeping coach.

Now under Pellers regime, new goalkeeping coach who could be advising (badly) Joe of new starting positions on the field etc. because I cannot remember Joe rushing out other seasons, like he has done this one.
I posted something similiar on this thread,has the changes effected joe and his decision making,from british keeper coach to italian and now spanish,is he for instance being told to punch clear when maybe another would have said catch,and as you say regarding rushing out from goal,his indecision in coming for the ball when beckoned by defenders ending in them either knocking it out or up field,could these be factors due to different styles of keeper coaches over the last number of years.....

Has to be dropped really its just mistake after mistake. He just seems to get too excited and comes rushing out unnessarily, even the goal against Moscow was partly down to Hart coming to quickly of his line making it easy for Tosic to chip the ball over him.

When De gea was struggling Bacon Face dropped him and rotated him with Lindegaard for around half a season. De Gea came back stronger and is now arguably the best keeper in the prem.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
He did exactly the same to Kolo Toure at home, against Wolves?

It's got to the stage where the defence won't be able to trust what is behind them.

Once that is the case, it's a long way back for any keeper.

I panic every time we concede a free kick 20-odd yards from goal.

Nasty puts enough meat on that header for it to reach Hart in his six yard box.

Hart only shouts keeper when the clown had raced out 20 yards and was right on top of Nasty.

I agree, and once I heard that Joe's been studying Casillas it just worried me because he isn't Casillas and while you can gain tips from your peers in reality he 's his own keeper and he seems to have forgotten what works for him, his personality, his technique and his mental capacity. That's not meant in his derogatory way, but a keeper who was taught how to keep at Shrewsbury and play in the lower leagues before stepping up is going to see and judge situations differently to the protege from Real Madrid who's only known that all his life and has played in a dominant team all his life, and had a completely different upbringing and training.

Hart seems to be interested in imitating the likes of Casillas, I'm just starting to wonder whether we should buy the real thing...

Re: I hate to say I told you so !!!

themadinventor said:
80s Shorts said:
themadinventor said:
.....But I did, Joe Hart is going to keep letting us down until he feels threatened as our undisputed number 1, I've been saying it for months and been slagged off for having that opinion, its very noticeable that more and more on here are starting to say the same thing.

I don't think for one minute we should get rid of him, I don't think its all his fault, it has to be very difficult to keep motivated when you know for sure that you are on the team sheet.

I'll say it one more time ....we need a goalie good enough to threaten his comfort, IMO we have one in Panty but MP obviously doesn't share this view, so go out and get one MP or we can kiss this league goodbye at least for this season.

If he finds it very difficult to motivate himself because he is assured his place then it is a personality flaw which will stop him from being a top draw keeper. I think that is a shit argument.

Personally, I don't like him and never have and am not jumping on a bandwagon.

He is not good enough. The powers that be have a difficult decision to make.

It is only because he is "Englands No 1 " that he is still between the sticks for us.

-- Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:01 am --

Spot on mate! Absolutely agree![/quote

Had fuck all to do most of the title winning season with then imperious defence in front of him.

If he finds it very difficult to motivate himself because he is assured his place then it is a personality flaw which will stop him from being a top draw keeper. I think that is a shit argument. This bit of your quote tells me you know nothing about sport or the mindset of a sports person.

You tell me a world class keeper at the top of his game that needed motivating by having another one breathing down his neck.

It doesn't happen.

The very top keepers are just that and know it and do not need motivating in that way.

They are motivated by knowing they are the best and have an innate desire to win and total confidence in their ability.

Do you believe that if we signed a world class keeper tomorrow and stuck him on the bench to put "pressure" on Hart that he would somehow miraculously improve his performances and cut out his stupid mistakes ?

Your talking garbage.

don't like Harts play no but
,Hart has given Nastasic a clear shout that the situation is his in plenty of time
when the keeper shouts he takes all responsibility for what happens next
all Nastasic has to do is get out of the way
if Chelsea then score its down to Hart

henryhoover said:
,Hart has given Nastasic a clear shout that the situation is his in plenty of time
Load of crap. Hart shouts as Nasty goes to head the ball.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
henryhoover said:
Load of crap. Hart shouts as Nasty goes to head the ball.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHVBygtJ_CA[/youtube]

Other than CSKA I can't remember the last time he saved a shot!

He's lost it. I've been reluctant to slag him off over the last 12months but its getting beyond a joke now. Every shot agianst us seems to go in, going back to the QPR game when we won the league

Its worked out well with the league cup game coming up, Pants can play in that and then V Norwich. Then buy Casillas in Jan.

An Ipswich fan asked me the other day if Hart would be loaned out for the rest of the season. I said 'absolutley no chance'. I've got a feeling I might be wrong

Tomorrow's back pages are an all-out assassination on Joe. If he has any confidence left, reading them will shatter it. And Pellegrini refused to back him either (though didn't criticise him), which doesn't bode well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.