joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was great to hear the chants of, "England's No. 1!" for Hart and "You'll never play for England!" directed at Ruddy.

A great show show of support for Joe, IMHO.

However, I do agree that it was right to take Joe out of the firing line, at least for a few matches.

The_Shooting_of_Admiral_Byng_John_Byng_from_NPG_zps8e3a2896.jpg

Voltaire had it right

Pellegrini has to stick by his decision now and play Pantillimon against CSKA!
Worse thing he can do is play Hart on Tuesday as Hart will get in his head that he can be dropped against the weaker oppositions but play against the stronger ones!

Leave him out for the 5 games I say! Yes that's including Spurs at home!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Leave him out for the 5 games I say! Yes that's including Spurs at home!

Spurs at home ain't gonna trouble us. We are so strong at home and my obese uncle has more chance of scoring than the spurs do at the moment

Train said:
forevermancity said:
City watch recon that joe will quit city to ensure keeping his England place..what a load of liars, bullshitting about our club to get views and hits, disgusting

Lovecity is a pretty good poster so i doubt he would tweet something like that unless he was 100% sure on his source of information.

I'd trust forevercity on this one, no disrespect to Lovecity.

Besides, There's no way joe would be taking his ball home with him over this. He will know full well the ,manager had little choice.

Incidentally I liked the way Pellegrini painted it as 'a rest' to the media yesterday. Clever management, to both the public and the player.

Neville Southall on criticism of Joe Hart:

"It's like a half finished Mona Lisa. If you walked in on Leonardo Da Vinci when he was in the middle of painting the Mona Lisa you'd probably say "that's sh*t"

People forget Joe has been in the game for a long time and is only 26 years old and keepers generally peak in their early 30's. He's going to be a world class keeper, but for now, Pantilimon will fill in during his rough patch.

George Hannah said:
The_Shooting_of_Admiral_Byng_John_Byng_from_NPG_zps8e3a2896.jpg

Voltaire had it right
There are some clever buggers on here. Do you think it did?
By the way, noticed Joe Hart wearing a blue & white scarf while he was sat on the bench yesterday. Show of loyalty, maybe.

I think he may have just joined twitter ( @cjjhart ) Not confirmed as yet but Milner is following him. Show him some support boys and girls.

Hamann Pineapple said:
I think he may have just joined twitter ( @cjjhart ) Not confirmed as yet but Milner is following him. Show him some support boys and girls.

looks like he is a bit more free time...

hope he knows the block button ...for he ignorant twats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.