joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamann Pineapple said:
I think he may have just joined twitter ( @cjjhart ) Not confirmed as yet but Milner is following him. Show him some support boys and girls.

Just read this from Milner's account:
James Milner Charity ‏@JM7Foundation
The @JM7Foundation account has been hacked. Ignore previous tweets regarding Joe Hart. Joe does not have a twitter account

bigquinn772 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
I think he may have just joined twitter ( @cjjhart ) Not confirmed as yet but Milner is following him. Show him some support boys and girls.

The @JM7Foundation account has been hacked. Ignore previous tweets regarding Joe Hart. Joe does not have a twitter account

Ah well, that's that then. What kind of sick fuck hacks a charity ?

Hamann Pineapple said:
bigquinn772 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

Ah well, that's that then. What kind of sick fuck hacks a charity ?
There's enough sick enough, or thick enough in this world to do that kind of thing.

Joe needs a rest for say 5-6 games. Pants keeps the jersey until we have reason to drop him not just to appease Hart.

Golden gloves awards are not an arguement as Pants has not had the same amount of game time to say he'd have done any worse.

Good to have two decent keepers. Good luck to both of them.

Re: Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Stoned Rose said:
southstand117 said:
Another big decision coming up for pellers. Massive game against CSKA does he stick with panty after 2clean sheets (although yesterday shouldn't count, we could have played fly keeper) or bring back joe? I'd keep panty in. Has pellers got the balls to keep panty in for a game this size?

Pants stays in.

Hart should return and stay in the team thereafter - this is an absurd situation, he is the better keeper even though he has made more mistakes than usual lately (although the last gasper at Chelsea wasn't one of them)

Re: Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

George Hannah said:
Stoned Rose said:
southstand117 said:
Another big decision coming up for pellers. Massive game against CSKA does he stick with panty after 2clean sheets (although yesterday shouldn't count, we could have played fly keeper) or bring back joe? I'd keep panty in. Has pellers got the balls to keep panty in for a game this size?

Pants stays in.

Hart should return and stay in the team thereafter - this is an absurd situation, he is the better keeper even though he has made more mistakes than usual lately.

So how many games would you allow hart to go on 'making mistakes' that lose us games before dropping him George?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.