joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Stoned Rose said:
George Hannah said:
Stoned Rose said:
Pants stays in.

Hart should return and stay in the team thereafter - this is an absurd situation, he is the better keeper even though he has made more mistakes than usual lately.

So how many games would you allow hart to go on 'making mistakes' that lose us games before dropping him George?
as far as I can see it's about what is likely to happen rather than what has happened - Joe is the best all round keeper in the country, that doesn't change over the course of a few weeks or even months, he needs a rest like he needs a hole in the head.

Stoned Rose said:
George Hannah said:
Stoned Rose said:
Pants stays in.

Hart should return and stay in the team thereafter - this is an absurd situation, he is the better keeper even though he has made more mistakes than usual lately.

So how many games would you allow hart to go on 'making mistakes' that lose us games before dropping him George?
It was the big topic on the supplement this morning
As they said if we win and pants plays well,no matter how well hart trains how does he get back in the team
Which led to a big argument between that bellend custis & winter .

The cookie monster said:
Stoned Rose said:
George Hannah said:

As they said if we win and pants plays well,no matter how well hart trains how does he get back in the team

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xju1E3I2Uxg&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

George Hannah said:
The cookie monster said:
Stoned Rose said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xju1E3I2Uxg&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

He'll play Plzen (H) if we qualify on tuesday (which we should) and Leicester in the cup.

He has to deal with it, I don't care how good his talent is he has to deliver all the time, he's been fucking up and now has to take his medicine.

If Costel keeps playing like he has in the past 2 games I'll be happy to not see Joe wear the shirt again, because we'll win the league.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
..., I don't care how good his talent is he has to deliver all the time, he's been fucking up and now has to take his medicine.

jack_zps43704b82.jpg

you feelin' better now Joe?

George Hannah said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
..., I don't care how good his talent is he has to deliver all the time, he's been fucking up and now has to take his medicine.

jack_zps43704b82.jpg

He should get support, especially if he has any off the field issues, but the team comes first and if we keep winning with Pants then Pants has to keep his spot, until his form dictates otherwise.

Joe needs to man up, stop being shit and then he'll get his place back. Simples. Plzen and not before. Needs to feel the stakes of bad form.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
George Hannah said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

jack_zps43704b82.jpg

He should get support, especially if he has any off the field issues, but the team comes first and if we keep winning with Pants then Pants has to keep his spot, until his form dictates otherwise.
The presence of Pantilimon has nothing to do with whether we will keep on winning. It is a pure fiction that he improves the team. Joe is the best keeper at the club and has been for the last 4 years and benching him is an excuse to bring in another of the Barca Boys' amigos in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.