joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

George Hannah said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
George Hannah said:
The presence of Pantilimon has nothing to do with whether we will keep on winning. It is a pure fiction that he improves the team. Joe is the best keeper at the club and has been for the last 4 years and benching him is an excuse to bring in another of the Barca Boys' amigos in January.

bullshit, Hart has been fucking up and costing us points for a while now. He's been dropped because in every other area of the pitch he'd have been dropped a long time ago.

Pants will contribute to whether we keep on winning because if he keeps on not letting goals in and doesn't make the fuck-ups Joe did we'll win more games.

If Joe wants his place back he'll have to earn it in the chances he gets, tough luck, England's #1 doesn't give you a right to your spot, you have to keep earning it like Neuer does at Bayern.

So did they drop him after the howler against us in the Audi Cup? You check out Neuer's form with some of the Bayern Babes on here, I don't think they'll be quite so generous about what he has earned recently. Taken over the long term though he's the top man in Germany, bit like Joe over here.

nope, nor did we after a few Joe errors.

Lots of Joe errors then the differences become clear.

kippaxchris said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
kippaxchris said:
Seriously what are you on about? You obviously have nothing to come back with so you say childish things to try and look cool. Grow up pal
You make me look cool when you talk like a prick.

What? You are the one talking like a so called p*ick can you not see that? I said i hate a player and you took it personally as if i'm talking about you and started saying personal stuff towards me! You are obviously a child to be coming out with stuff like "talking like a prick" and "you've got a lot to learn about life" as if you can judge me over a comment i made! This is a forum for people to give there opinion so stop with the bad language and insults just because you don't agree.
Sorry but I stopped reading at hate.

George Hannah said:
Joe is part of the team and specifically the team's defence. His stats are a function of that defence's performance. He is not responsible alone for the decline.

The Barca Boys were effectively installed in January 2012 by the way, just for the record.
Yep, head in the sand. No more point talking to you about football than there was about God. Shots to save ratios is not a function of the whole defence. It is a ratio and thus can be used to gauge the effectiveness of keepers across different clubs. Good keepers at shit clubs still do well because even though they let more goals in, they're still saving a high percentage of shots... because they are good keepers... It's not a measure of a leaky defences i.e. how many goals conceded. The only reason apart from genuine decline why his save percentage would go down so dramatically is if the chances were more clear-cut. You can make that argument for this year perhaps, but not last year. Last year we were the best defence in the league, conceding the fewest goals, with the most clean sheets, so WHY were there TEN first-choice Premier League keepers with higher percentages, the 11th of 20 first-choice keepers when he had the best defence in front of him? Try explaining that one, then try explaining why he managed to be 1st the year before, with that same defence, likewise the best defence in the league that year.

Oh, so the 'Barca Boys' were responsible for us having the best defence last year were they?

kippaxchris said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
kippaxchris said:
What What?

-- Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:07 pm --

??
You are the first poster that I've seen saying that you hate one of our players.
Hate? Even Dzeko and Garcia don't get that shit.

I doubt i am the first person you have seen say that on here as i have seen a lot myself especially about Kolarov as quite a few people have said it about him! But if i am i can assure you others have said the same.
Anyway yes i hate him to the extent where he makes me want to cry when i watch some of the stuff he does! I dislike Dzeko as he doesn't put any effort in, i dislike others for other reasons but Hart atm i hate with a passion for his stupidity on the pitch, its not like he is just making mistakes the stuff he is doing this season is what you would expect to see from a non-league keeper! And the fact that he turned around after the mistake against Chelsea and shouted what i believe to be "I SAID LEAVE IT F**KING SILLY BOY" trying to shift the blame on to his team mate for his mistake adds to that even more.

People hated Charvet, people hated Maicon, people did and still do hate Kolarov, i hate Hart it's no biggie really!

What a strange post

Skashion said:
George Hannah said:
Joe is part of the team and specifically the team's defence. His stats are a function of that defence's performance. He is not responsible alone for the decline.

The Barca Boys were effectively installed in January 2012 by the way, just for the record.
Yep, head in the sand. No more point talking to you about football than there was about God. Shots to save ratios is not a function of the whole defence. It is a ratio and thus can be used to gauge the effectiveness of keepers across different clubs. Good keepers at shit clubs still do well because even though they let more goals in, they're still saving a high percentage of shots... because they are good keepers... It's not a measure of a leaky defences i.e. how many goals conceded. The only reason apart from genuine decline why his save percentage would go down so dramatically is if the chances were more clear-cut. You can make that argument for this year perhaps, but not last year. Last year we were the best defence in the league, conceding the fewest goals, with the most clean sheets, so WHY were there TEN first-choice Premier League keepers with higher percentages, the 11th of 20 first-choice keepers when he had the best defence in front of him? Try explaining that one, then try explaining why he managed to be 1st the year before, with that same defence, likewise the best defence in the league that year.

Oh, so the 'Barca Boys' were responsible for us having the best defence last year were they?
Who is the best Premier League goalkeeper?

As at the end of last season

clean-sheets-by-goalkeeper_zps20fda1b2.jpg

"Let’s compare No.1′s from two very different sides – Man City and QPR. Joe Hart (City) has an impressive 13 clean sheets – the most in the league – while Julio Cesar (QPR) has just 5. If this were the only metric we examined, it would be obvious the Hart was the stronger keeper.

A slightly more accurate statistic would be if we factored in the number of games each player has played – 29 vs. 21. Now Hart’s achievements seem even more impressive. The Laser Blue ends games with a clean slate 44.8% of the time, while Cesar manages it on just 23.8% of occasions."

Apparently 9 games in Gerhard Tremmel is currently the best keeper in the country

Pity he's not Spanish, the Cisco Kids would snap him up.

George Hannah said:
[
As at the end of last season

clean-sheets-by-goalkeeper_zps20fda1b2.jpg

"Let’s compare No.1′s from two very different sides – Man City and QPR. Joe Hart (City) has an impressive 13 clean sheets – the most in the league – while Julio Cesar (QPR) has just 5. If this were the only metric we examined, it would be obvious the Hart was the stronger keeper.

A slightly more accurate statistic would be if we factored in the number of games each player has played – 29 vs. 21. Now Hart’s achievements seem even more impressive. The Laser Blue ends games with a clean slate 44.8% of the time, while Cesar manages it on just 23.8% of occasions."

Apparently 9 games in Gerhard Tremmel is currently the best keeper in the country

Pity he's not Spanish, the Cisco Kids would snap him up.
You're beyond any kind of help. Hilariously, you accuse saves percentages as being a function of the whole defence, when it isn't, but cleans sheets isn't, when it is... This will be my last post ever to you. You're not worth talking to about anything, football or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.