joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
davealvers said:
George Hannah said:
None of those was completely down to Joe - he maybe could have done better but the main fault lay with Nasty at Chelsea, Nasty at Villa and Zabba at Cardiff. I'm not saying Joe hasn't made other big mistakes this season which cost goals, such as against Bayern and against Scotland (and he's made plenty of others that haven't) but in terms of the league those 3 don't qualify IMO.

I'm sorry but this really is the definition of burying your head in the sand. I am as big a fan of Joe as anyone but to try to dismiss these as not his fault is simply not accepting the problem. How are you ever supposed to fix something if you don't acknowledge that it is broken in the first place?

Yeah I agree ... it takes a special kind of love for Joe to say that Chelsea's winner was anything but his own fault!
Ian Cheeseman got it spot on - Nasty ignored Joe's call but still had the opportunity to have cleared it. 100% his error.

George Hannah said:
BillyShears said:
davealvers said:
I'm sorry but this really is the definition of burying your head in the sand. I am as big a fan of Joe as anyone but to try to dismiss these as not his fault is simply not accepting the problem. How are you ever supposed to fix something if you don't acknowledge that it is broken in the first place?

Yeah I agree ... it takes a special kind of love for Joe to say that Chelsea's winner was anything but his own fault!
Ian Cheeseman got it spot on - Nasty ignored Joe's call but still had the opportunity to have cleared it. 100% his error.

Then Cheesman got it wrong! Hart was very,very close to Nasty when he called for it, there was no way he could have ducked out of heading it back...100% Joe harts error as there was absolutely no fucking need for him to be out at the edge of his area!

BOMBER7967 said:
George Hannah said:
BillyShears said:

Then Cheesman got it wrong! Hart was very,very close to Nasty when he called for it, there was no way he could have ducked out of heading it back...100% Joe harts error as there was absolutely no fucking need for him to be out at the edge of his area!
TBH, even if he did call for it, what the fuck was he going to do when he's come charging OUT OF HIS AREA and no where near the flight of the ball?

100% joe's fault

George Hannah said:
BillyShears said:
davealvers said:

Nasty was already in the process of heading it when Joe shouted. Ian cheeseman is as wrong as yourself on this so he hasn't got it spot on at all. The goal came from Harts initial hesitation when the ball was in the air. He was looking at it straight on, he had chance to see Torres chasing down, he had plenty of time to see Nasty was comfortably ahead of him and was going to be first to the ball.
A keeper at the top of his game would have been talking to his defender whilst the ball was still in the air. What Joe did was come forward, stop, look terrified for a split second before rushing out shouting "keepers" giving Nasty no other alternative. The only thing Nasty could have done which may have prevented the goal would have been to put more power on the header leaving Torres with no chance and the ball going for a corner.
Hart stays on his 6 yard box and we don't have this discussion.
What I would agree with is Hart is our best keeper. That's not good enough when you're suffering a crisis of confidence. A steady goalkeeper who has the ability to control the 18 yard box and take pressure off his back four should always play in front of somebody who's capable of brilliance but off his game. It's too important a position to hope that things improve themselves. A little bit of time away from the limelight won't harm him if he's willing to show the hunger to get things right.

I like Joe but If I am honest I hope he does not get another game this season, that would mean Pants is playing great and we win the PL.. Sorry but the club comes first.. ps I thought pants played a blinder on Saturday..

Blue Til Death said:
I like Joe but If I am honest I hope he does not get another game this season, that would mean Pants is playing great and we win the PL.. Sorry but the club comes first.. ps I thought pants played a blinder on Saturday..

Fair point except for the blinder bit, how do you play a blinder when you've fuck all to do?

Re: Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

George Hannah said:
Bibinho said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Meaning of post = x.
George Hannah's interpretation = zczxczgegsevfgesyvgav.
Worth of George Hannah's post = 0.
I have never seen this geoge post before... and I already think hes dug himself a hole with the majority of posters on here... end of the day despite who you are and what your job is if you do what your supposed to do poorly then you disserve to be dropped or in the real world taken to a disciplinary and try harder at training... that's just how the world goes unfortunately
it may be currently unfashionable on bluemoon to prefer Hart in nets to Panty - so be it - I'd rather be in my hole than yours

-- Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:22 pm --

Bibinho said:
who can forget the charity shield half way line mistake with I think kolo when nani was able to break free and score in a open net :(
your powers of observation rival JMW lol

No-one made reference to Joe being in the departure lounge, you just twisted it that way so you could carry on your spiel.

FWIW I think that CS mistake was Vinnie's.

However, watching it again Joe goes with his feet, which he seems to do a bit, which makes his actual body smaller and thus Nani has more opportunity to go round him, if he'd gone with his hands I think he could have got something to it.

We would be second in the league now if it wasnt for that howler against Chelsea.

Let alone the ones against Villa and Cardiff we would be top!

Rolee said:
Blue Til Death said:

Fair point except for the blinder bit, how do you play a blinder when you've fuck all to do?

It was a obvious failed attempt at humour mate... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.