joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
stonerblue said:
George Hannah said:
BillyShears said:
Yeah I agree ... it takes a special kind of love for Joe to say that Chelsea's winner was anything but his own fault!
Ian Cheeseman got it spot on - Nasty ignored Joe's call but still had the opportunity to have cleared it. 100% his error.

Finally, someone else agrees with me.

I still say Nasty made a mistake in letting the ball bounce in the first place.

Nasty agrees with you too

MAN CITY DEFENDER NASTASIC BREAKS SILENCE OVER HART CHELSEA BLUNDER
Mon, 11/04/2013

Manchester City stopper Matija Nastasic has defended Joe Hart after last week's blunder goal in defeat to Chelsea.
Nastasic spoke for the first time since the incident that allowed Fernando Torres to net a last-minute Chelsea winner.
"It was a difficult situation because I was the player on the ball. Joe was coming from the line and I didn’t see him," said Nastasic. "I think it is my fault and Joe’s fault."

I think Nasty's being rather modest in sharing the responsibility

George Hannah said:
stonerblue said:
George Hannah said:
Ian Cheeseman got it spot on - Nasty ignored Joe's call but still had the opportunity to have cleared it. 100% his error.

Mon, 11/04/2013

Manchester City stopper Matija Nastasic has defended Joe Hart after last week's blunder goal in defeat to Chelsea.
Nastasic spoke for the first time since the incident that allowed Fernando Torres to net a last-minute Chelsea winner.
"It was a difficult situation because I was the player on the ball. Joe was coming from the line and I didn’t see him," said Nastasic. "I think it is my fault and Joe’s fault."

Yes he is.....and it would be rather gentlemanly of Joe to actually come out and say he isn't perfect after all...

Tony Adcock said:
George Hannah said:
stonerblue said:

Mon, 11/04/2013

Yes he is.....and it would be rather gentlemanly of Joe to actually come out and say he isn't perfect after all...
I think the entire world has already done that for him the past 12 months, don't you?

Tony Adcock said:
George Hannah said:
stonerblue said:

Mon, 11/04/2013

Hart has maintained a dignified silence through all of this, very wise of him. With great respect I don't think Joe thinks he's perfect and certainly nobody else does. He's not playing well and there are keepers we could sign who would no doubt offer an upgrade on his current level of performance. Costel isn't one of them in my opinion and if Joe gets back to his form of two years ago there wouldn't be many better in the world.

pudge said:
Tony Adcock said:
George Hannah said:

Mon, 11/04/2013

I think the entire world has already done that for him the past 12 months, don't you?

Plus, I don't ever remember Joe saying that he is perfect!! He made a mistake, Nasty also contributed to that mistake BUT no one died, the world didn't come to an end. Joe got dropped, Nasty scored a good goal on Saturday, about time this was laid to rest don't you think? JMHO

Tony Adcock said:
George Hannah said:
stonerblue said:

Mon, 11/04/2013

when has Joe ever come out and said that he was perfect?

George Hannah said:
stonerblue said:
George Hannah said:

Mon, 11/04/2013

Thanks GH.
I scoured the MEN website to cut and paste that but couldn't find it.
Wonder if the sun will splash it across the back pages tomorrow..?

BringBackSwales said:
Tony Adcock said:
George Hannah said:

Mon, 11/04/2013

when has Joe ever come out and said that he was perfect?

Ok fair comment, but I still think personally Joe as the elder statesman (in hart and Nastasic) should have come out and said he made an error of judgement and will learn and improve etc etc.

Like I say it's just my opinion. Maybe that's why I will never be a top sportman...not hard nosed enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.