joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart made some good saves in the first half. For the first goal he did well with the initial shot but wasn't helped by the reaction of his defence with the followup. The second and third goal were mirror copies with not just Hart at fault but the whole defence for allowing Zabba to mark Campbell. Then Zabba for failing to get a challenge in on both the crosses and Lescott for not taking the iniative and being the one who should have been challenging the headers and not stood on the fucking goalline. Hart was at fault for not making both those crosses his as they came right over the six yard box and any keeper should be charging out and making it their ball and at the very least they usually get a foul given for fuck all. I do think Pantilimon would have claimed both those crosses.

Re: Dear Joe Hart

Blueband Brother said:
city91 said:
Blueband Brother said:
It is very easy to predict that this ant- Joe hart reactionary nonsense will ensue after this match.People seem to forget that he made a good save in the first half and also made any incredible save before Cardiff scored. The problem is that the soulless, spiritless and leaderless players around him decided to go walk about and allowed kim? to basically stroll around the edge of the box- he went backwards, forwards, then backwards, and forwards ago and no city player took that responsibility to get a tackle in. When Joe Hart then made the save. nobody was tuned in around him to attempt to make a clearance, they all stood there watching.

The match was very poor but it really began to unravel when Pellegrini started making strange decisions, first to remove Navas and then to put in Milner who I actually blame for the second goal. He was in front of the Cardiff player and was not interested or aware enough to realize that he had to put more pressure on the Cardiff player but he did nothing and just left him when the ball was put into the box. Joe hart also should have protested as he was clearly being impeded by the Cardiff player.

The organisation and decision making in the set pieces were very worrying indeed but I really don't see any real reason to perpetuate the negativity that Joe Hart seems to be getting at the moment. The goal keeper is not the problem.

Utter Bollocks.

Joe Hart is an experienced international keeper and a key member of our squad. When we have defenders missing he should step up to the mark and prove his worth. He made a brilliant save just before their first goal but didn't react quickly enough on the rebound. And don't even get me started with their second goal. Absolutely appalling goal keeping. End of.

Joe can bounce back and be the keeper we all know he can be but we need to stop making excuses for him and he needs to be dropped. Off the top of my head Joe has cost his teams (City and England) around 7 goals in the past year (with awful mistakes) and this is not good enough. People slated De Gea for a lot less.

I advice you to reread my post or better still watch the game again once you have the opportunity to do so, focus on their second goal and what really happened. Concerning not reacting well enough, well I don't know whether your opinion may be related to the fact that there have been a lot of super hero movies out lately and so that may have permeated your expectation of the capacity of a human being.

You can complain about Joe Harts and his recent record but you should not use today incidents to support your negative emotions towards him because it really does not carry any weight.

I posted on another thread that Hart made a few good saves today but he still messed up for their second goal and his mistakes seem to be a recurring problem. I don't know what game you watched but Hart was most definitely at fault for their second goal. He was too busy being distracted by their attacked than actually dealing with the corner. He needs to either draw a foul in from the player in front of him or make sure he gets something on the ball and in the end he did neither. Allowing the attacker to block him off is poor goal keeping which ever way you look at it.

He's out of form recently. Don't think he's out of talent mind. He does need to be challenged for his place in my opinion though

"If Mancini and I were still at City, Hart wouldn't be there. We decided to sign Asmir Begović." — David Platt. (Source: Al Jazeera)

yup i saw it too ...hope hart bounces back...sure he will

B\connellblue said:
ManCityX said:
Richards Keys and Andy Gray on the stream I watched said they'd spoken with David Platt last week and he said it had been decided by him and Mancini that Hart wouldn't be the number one goalkeeper for the club this season if they stayed.
Well whether this is true or not I can guarantee that Pantimillon wouldn't have been either. He's our best option as things stand. Too late now to start looking for a replacement. End of last season was the time to do that.

The quote from Platt was that they wanted Begovic I believe. Don't think Joe was to blame today. Poor defending from the corners. A lot on here were slagging Pepe off when we were linked to him but I tell you what, he'd have given us more steel at the back with Vinnie out.

Damocles said:
He's out of form recently. Don't think he's out of talent mind. He does need to be challenged for his place in my opinion though

He has been out of form for nearly a year, bar that impressive performance against Dortmund and first half of Madrid away.

city91 said:
Blueband Brother said:
city91 said:
Utter Bollocks.

Joe Hart is an experienced international keeper and a key member of our squad. When we have defenders missing he should step up to the mark and prove his worth. He made a brilliant save just before their first goal but didn't react quickly enough on the rebound. And don't even get me started with their second goal. Absolutely appalling goal keeping. End of.

Joe can bounce back and be the keeper we all know he can be but we need to stop making excuses for him and he needs to be dropped. Off the top of my head Joe has cost his teams (City and England) around 7 goals in the past year (with awful mistakes) and this is not good enough. People slated De Gea for a lot less.

I advice you to reread my post or better still watch the game again once you have the opportunity to do so, focus on their second goal and what really happened. Concerning not reacting well enough, well I don't know whether your opinion may be related to the fact that there have been a lot of super hero movies out lately and so that may have permeated your expectation of the capacity of a human being.

You can complain about Joe Harts and his recent record but you should not use today incidents to support your negative emotions towards him because it really does not carry any weight.

I posted on another thread that Hart made a few good saves today but he still messed up for their second goal and his mistakes seem to be a recurring problem. I don't know what game you watched but Hart was most definitely at fault for their second goal. He was too busy being distracted by their attacked than actually dealing with the corner. He needs to either draw a foul in from the player in front of him or make sure he gets something on the ball and in the end he did neither. Allowing the attacker to block him off is poor goal keeping which ever way you look at it.

That is why I told you to read my original post, which included that hart should have done something about his adverse situation, perhaps even drawn the referee's attention but I would not classify that as a goal keeping error per say as he was clearly impeded by Campbell.

On an earlier corner Fernandinho stood between Joe and Gunnarsson and he punched the ball away easily.Where was this protection when Fernandinho went off. I know Joe should have done better and I love Zabba but is he beyond criticism because he should have done better defensively for there last 2 goals.

Time for Joe to step down for a couple of games and get his finger out In training then come back guns blazing aka Joe corrigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.