Joe Hodge

Hmm. Seems a really poor choice this tbh. He's much better than that level, and he can't even play until March!

Hmm. Seems a really poor choice this tbh. He's much better than that level, and he can't even play until March!

I don’t actually think it’s too bad. He’ll get to play a full season of adult football with a proper pre season behind him. Maybe there weren’t any football league clubs willing to take a chance on him considering his size and injury problems. Lavia has probably overtaken him for that defensive midfield spot for the EDS too.

I don’t actually think it’s too bad. He’ll get to play a full season of adult football with a proper pre season behind him. Maybe there weren’t any football league clubs willing to take a chance on him considering his size and injury problems. Lavia has probably overtaken him for that defensive midfield spot for the EDS too.
From what i have seen of both,while Lavia is a huge talent and potentially a star,i think Hodge is currently the better of the two.His game is more complete in terms of vision, positioning and ability.

As already discussed,his size isnt a big problem,he may be very short in height but he isn't small - he's stocky and strong and carries himself brilliantly.

Does he have some links to the club?

I would think its a step up from EDS football - but its an odd one. I guess playing there will do him more good than being on the bench at a championship club.

Irish football is below Norwegian football by rank and coefficient points, better of going to Denmark/Nederlands/Belgium.

Irish football is below Norwegian football by rank and coefficient points, better of going to Denmark/Nederlands/Belgium.

As a season ticket holder in the League of Ireland, I'd agree and I'm actually a bit shocked by this, Derry aren't even on of the top teams at the moment. Former Blue Tyreke Wilson is doing well, Jack Byrne had a stormer last couple of years. Can only think this is could be great for character building, playing Mens football at a young age. Hopefully blazes a trail and we can see more Blues have successful loans out there.

As a season ticket holder in the League of Ireland, I'd agree and I'm actually a bit shocked by this, Derry aren't even on of the top teams at the moment. Former Blue Tyreke Wilson is doing well, Jack Byrne had a stormer last couple of years. Can only think this is could be great for character building, playing Mens football at a young age. Hopefully blazes a trail and we can see more Blues have successful loans out there.
Maybe it can be becouse of Covid or family related. Rosenborg did get many players back becouse of Covid, like Markus Henriksen etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.