Joey Barton

I came on to say that as well............ I was so angry, he's not been with us for 12 years!! He's been at Newcastle, QPR, Burnley twice and Rangers plus a loan spell at Marseille since he left us in 2007!! Biased reporting or what?
The Biased Broadcasting Cynics! They take me licence money and shovel this shite down the wires.

Good point but the difference is he has been charged (like Giggs has) and legally named in the media, where as the Everton player has not been charged at this point.
We all know who the Everton player is, he's a dick for getting involved but it was a stitch up, I have personally known 4 paedo's, all seemingly decent people but their crimes were far worse than the Everton player.

For the record:

Malcolm Abbott - Teacher at West Hill, Stalybridge, convicted of minor paedophile sexual images, no prison sentence.

Gordon Finan, Ashton under Lyne, convicted of physical sexual abuse of his son, nephew and niece, jailed for 16 years and happily popped his clogs in prison

Alan Turner, music teacher at Hartshead, know by all the staff and pupils as "Bummer Turner" but reported as "ten Bob Turner" convicted and sent to prison, probably dead now.

Last one I can't name out of respect for his wife but he's in jail now serving his second sentence after trying to groom a minor, he was actually grooming a Police Woman.

jason-denayer.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.