Joey Barton

Ohhh if he wrote it there are enough people furiously copying and pasting. This smoke and daggers and presumptuous whataboutery a court case does not make.

She got criticised and like the grifter she is she didn't like it.

There is no racism in there, none at all and he's said a lot worse about people like Lineker.

What is it about black women sticking up for themselves that Barton doesn't like?

That's not really a good defence though is it. He attacked her because she is a black woman and knew it would get a response in motivating losers to consume his content.

Just because he attacked Lineker for being an outspoken liberal luvvy doesn't mean he didn't attack Aluko for nefarious reasons.

It doesn't mean he did, that has to be proven it can't just be taken for granted. She is the very definition of a grifter and should be called out.

So you actually think that Barton tweeting lies about her dad and implying he was corrupt is acceptable?

Couldn't give a fuck, was it racist? What you're saying is that she needs preferential treatment.

Do you think that football stadiums are dangerous places for women?

Really dislike both , her DMs to Paddy Kenny shown her up, feel like her insight and analysis is weak and there are better pundits like Karen Carney.
Barton is targeting what ever gets him loads of engagement he knows the kind of people that enjoy his content and that they would be very abusive to someone like Eni.

Barton is a plank but it is not wrong that scores of female ex-pros have got jobs as commentators purely because they are women. It was a conscious policy on the part of broadcasters to do this.

Whether it was justified/right is another question - but there's no point denying it didn't happen.

Couldn't give a fuck, was it racist? What you're saying is that she needs preferential treatment.

Do you think that football stadiums are dangerous places for women?
Stereotypes about Nigerians and dodgy money are blatantly racist you straw-clutching twat!

As for the second question, what the fuck has that got to do with anything?

He attacked her because she is a knob. I don't see where color comes into it. Did he say something racist? Or are we now at a stage where nothing negative can be said about certain portions of society? That's a more dangerous road..

But if he said something racist then he deserves what he gets and more.

No he attacked her to create a storm. He knew her race was something he could exploit for that end, you don't need to say racist things to exploit other people's racist attitudes for clicks and views.

Several posters on here including myself predicted he was about to create a podcast, and then he did.

You are giving a nasty piece of work with a long history of violence the benefit of the doubt. Why?

Stereotypes about Nigerians and dodgy money are blatantly racist you straw-clutching twat!

As for the second question, what the fuck has that got to do with anything?

There you go with bullying again, no I don't agree with most things you have typed. You haven't proved one thing other than you are supporting her because she is black.

Shame on you.

There you go with bullying again, no I don't agree with most things you have typed. You haven't proved one thing other than you are supporting her because she is black.

Shame on you.
Bullying? Give it a rest you big girl's blouse!

If you can't see anything racist in what he tweeted about her dad then you need to give your head a fucking wobble.

Shame on me for supporting her because she's black? Did you really just come out with that? There's no shame on me sunshine. The shame is on you because as with numerous other topics you always end up making a twat of yourself ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.