Joey Barton

No he attacked her to create a storm. He knew her race was something he could exploit for that end, you don't need to say racist things to exploit other people's racist attitudes for clicks and views.

Several posters on here including myself predicted he was about to create a podcast, and then he did.

You are giving a nasty piece of work with a long history of violence the benefit of the doubt. Why?
So you are literally saying if someone is black they cannot have anything said about them that is negative otherwise its racism?

Isn't that privilege?

It's wrong in my book. Equality is what I like.

If you can't see anything racist in what he tweeted about her dad then you need to give your head a fucking wobble.

There's no shame on me sunshine. The shame is on you because as with numerous other topics you always end up making a twat of yourself ;)

Looks like not many people on this thread agree with you, which doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

You can fist bump the mirror and tell yourself that you're right :)

Bullying? Give it a rest you big girl's blouse!

If you can't see anything racist in what he tweeted about her dad then you need to give your head a fucking wobble.

Shame on me for supporting her because she's black? Did you really just come out with that? There's no shame on me sunshine. The shame is on you because as with numerous other topics you always end up making a twat of yourself ;)
Oh I didn't realise he had actually said something racist. What was it?

Yeah, because all your posts in the past few pages have gotten 50 million likes each!
9-850.jpg

Bullying? Give it a rest you big girl's blouse!

Shame on me for supporting her because she's black? Did you really just come out with that? There's no shame on me sunshine. The shame is on you because as with numerous other topics you always end up making a twat of yourself ;)
Basically if people dont agree with you they make twats of themselves ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.