Joey Barton

Good. Because I agree. I also happen to think that Barton was being racist towards Aluko.

She's a grifter mate, just because she is black it doesn't mean she gets a free run. Barton criticised her and she "Fled the country" or went to work on AFCON by some strange coincidence.

Thinking someone has been racist doesn't mean they have been, that's just fucking stupid.

Im not sure what bile he has spread. Define it.

And how can you link barton to nut jobs who clearly have an agenda of their own?

Ill repeat, i find barton a complete delusional bell end. Probably a narcissist. Definitely a twat.
But i dont agree he should be arrested because whats next. Whos next?

“Hill to die on”. Hate that phrase.
Because words have consequences, especially when they're parroted by people with a reach of hundreds of thosuands or millions, and if you can't see how that might embolden others to join in the pile on then you're out of touch with reality.

Because words have consequences, especially when they're parroted by people with a reach of hundreds of thosuands or millions, and if you can't see how that might embolden others to join in the pile on then you're out of touch with reality.

Again, what did he say? You're focused on what he might have thought.

She's a grifter mate, just because she is black it doesn't mean she gets a free run. Barton criticised her and she "Fled the country" or went to work on AFCON by some strange coincidence.

Thinking someone has been racist doesn't mean they have been, that's just fucking stupid.
It's irrelevant what she is - it doesn't warrant Barton tweeting what he did, regardless of whether it was sexist, racist, both, or neither.

I'm not defending him, what you are saying is that he attacked her because she is black where the real truth is that he attacks everyone.

I see where you're going here and it isn't pleasant.

That's not really a good defence though is it. He attacked her because she is a black woman and knew it would get a response in motivating losers to consume his content.

Just because he attacked Lineker for being an outspoken liberal luvvy doesn't mean he didn't attack Aluko for nefarious reasons.

Last edited:
It's irrelevant what she is - it doesn't warrant Barton tweeting what he did, regardless of whether it was sexist, racist, both, or neither.

Again, what did he tweet that was racist? And as for the colour of her skin being irrelevant that plainly isn't the case is it?

Do you agree that football is dangerous for women inside stadiums?

Have a read of this. There's plenty more in there that you might not have seen:

Ohhh if he wrote it there are enough people furiously copying and pasting. This smoke and daggers and presumptuous whataboutery a court case does not make.

She got criticised and like the grifter she is she didn't like it.

There is no racism in there, none at all and he's said a lot worse about people like Lineker.

Ohhh if he wrote it there are enough people furiously copying and pasting. This smoke and daggers and presumptuous whataboutery a court case does not make.

She got criticised and like the grifter she is she didn't like it.

There is no racism in there, none at all and he's said a lot worse about people like Lineker.
So you actually think that Barton tweeting lies about her dad and implying he was corrupt is acceptable? You don't think there were any racial undertones to that? Because unless you've been living on another planet all this time, lazy stereotypes about Nigerians being dodgy have been around since God was a boy.

That's not really a good defence though is it. He attacked her because she is a black woman and know it would get a response in motivating losers to consume his content.

Just because he attacked Lineker for being an outspoken liberal luvvy doesn't mean he didn't attack Aluko for nefarious reasons.
He attacked her because she is a knob. I don't see where color comes into it. Did he say something racist? Or are we now at a stage where nothing negative can be said about certain portions of society? That's a more dangerous road..

But if he said something racist then he deserves what he gets and more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.