Joey Barton

Laughable deflection tactics

But they aren't are they? I asked to have the PROOF shown to me and you haven't any. She's a grifter and you wont accept it because she's black.

This is the same as the Bellingham thread where some people refused to believe that Bellingham had been an arsehole.

Fancy fucking saying that Barton is probably a racist, is definitely a ****, and then illogically going on to defend him by saying that race definitely didn't play a part in his attack on a black pundit ffs!

I'm not defending him, what you are saying is that he attacked her because she is black where the real truth is that he attacks everyone.

I see where you're going here and it isn't pleasant.

But they aren't are they? I asked to have the PROOF shown to me and you haven't any. She's a grifter and you wont accept it because she's black.

This is the same as the Bellingham thread where some people refused to believe that Bellingham had been an arsehole.
I gave you an example of publications being racist towards someone without them actually coming out with blatantly racist comments towards that person. Do you accept that those outlets have been racist towards Sterling? If you do, then how come you aren't asking for proof in those instances?

It seems to me that your hatred of Aluko is overriding any bigotry aimed towards her and that she's fair game.

I gave you an example of publications being racist towards someone without them actually coming out with blatantly racist comments towards that person. Do you accept that those outlets have been racist towards Sterling? If you do, then how come you aren't asking for proof in those instances?

It seems to me that your hatred of Aluko is overriding any bigotry aimed towards her and that she's fair game.

Yes I think Raz was racially profiled and abused.

You don't think him spreading the bile he has - which has resulted in Aluko getting abusive messages and death threats - constitutes online hate? Is that a hill you seriously want to die on?
Im not sure what bile he has spread. Define it.

And how can you link barton to nut jobs who clearly have an agenda of their own?

Ill repeat, i find barton a complete delusional bell end. Probably a narcissist. Definitely a twat.
But i dont agree he should be arrested because whats next. Whos next?

“Hill to die on”. Hate that phrase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.