Joey Barton

average player poor manager made a very good living out of football and still was not enough and turned to cheating and betting on football ? when your mates with willie mckay its dodgy

this is a job for the boy keep to him from mouthing off again it stinks. so so many better young managers out there not being given a chance at clubs and this twat keeps working in football when he should be no where near football

the football mafia is not a myth ? when you see thugs like barton working in football. i would not be surprise willie mckay got something to do with it. he lost his licence but reports of dealing with players is still happening and brokering deals

Gasheads aren't happy mate. Don't know about the football mafia.

Haha this should be fun ! didn't realise that Rovers were that desperate to be honest, give it to couple of weeks into new season and joey will be history.

I saw one City v City game. I think they did us. I have a feeling it was the time of Derek Kevan, or thereabouts.
Dont think we’ve played Bristol City in the league since about 79/80? The Gasheads were in the third flight during our one season there.
We’ve had a couple of league cup ties against both including Bristol City in the two-legged semi a couple of years ago and in the Sven season when Bianchi scored a cracker at Ashton Gate.
We drew 0-0 with Rovers at Maine Road back in Reid’s era and a second leg when they were ground sharing at Bath City’s Twerton Park. Dreadful performance that went to extra time, Rick Holden scuffed a late winner that had everyone in the City end laughing as he had been the worst player on the pitch by some distance

Dont think we’ve played Bristol City in the league since about 79/80? The Gasheads were in the third flight during our one season there.
We’ve had a couple of league cup ties against both including Bristol City in the two-legged semi a couple of years ago and in the Sven season when Bianchi scored a cracker at Ashton Gate.
We drew 0-0 with Rovers at Maine Road back in Reid’s era and a second leg when they were ground sharing at Bath City’s Twerton Park. Dreadful performance that went to extra time, Rick Holden scuffed a late winner that had everyone in the City end laughing as he had been the worst player on the pitch by some distance

I was there. We were indeed wank

I have more respect for him doing this than getting more money as a gobshite pundit.
A shame he's such a colossal glans of a man.

I reckon Pearson would beat him in a fight, but Barton fights dirty.

Was there that night. I’m fairly sure we’d have gone through in away goals so didn’t actually need Holden’s goal, I recall it barely being celebrated, a ex it was virtually last kick of game.
Was also at the 2-2 in the 3rd div days . Think Walsall won that day which confirmed we’d be in play offs. 2-0 up the goat and a beaut of a free kick from terry Cooke IIRC.

Was there that night. I’m fairly sure we’d have gone through in away goals so didn’t actually need Holden’s goal, I recall it barely being celebrated, a ex it was virtually last kick of game.
Was also at the 2-2 in the 3rd div days . Think Walsall won that day which confirmed we’d be in play offs. 2-0 up the goat and a beaut of a free kick from terry Cooke IIRC.
Yeah 2-0 up but collapsed the lst 20 minutes, they nearly won it at the end

My neck of the woods. Watched us lose a long unbeaten run to Bristol City in the old 1st Division. Can’t remember when (late 1970’s?) but remember Norman Hunter playing for them and Dave Watson for us. Then watched us win 2-0 at Rovers in 1999 when we were trying to secure our Third Division play off position. Goals from Terry Cooke and The Goat I think. We all know what happened after that.

I'm back in the Sixties - It was 65-66 season and they didn't 'whip' us. I had a 3-0 thumping lodged in my head for the Ashton Gate game. We drew both - 2-2 at home and 1-1 at Brighstowe - and it was Neil Young who got our goal not D. Kevan. Mind, I can't remember who scored our last goal so a game from 55 years ago doesn't have much of a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.