John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

If City are sticking with the current four strikers, then Guidetti staying at Feyenoord for another season is a good option, he'll probably be getting champions league experience too.

If he does go to an English club then maybe Sunderland might be an option..

Don't see how another season at feyenoord would help him other than keeping his price tag relatively high, loan him to a prem club where we is almost guaranteed to start and see how he does.

Send him to a bottom half Premier League side where he is almost guaranteed to start every game. Make sure not to have him playing for a manager who will waste his talents A la O.Coyle and assess his abilities at the end of the season. Can't risk throwing him straight into the deep end straight away especially if we have a title to retain. Hopefully he'll prove himself in this league and we can save ourselves from needlessly throwing big money at another established striker.

King Of All Geordies said:
If City are sticking with the current four strikers, then Guidetti staying at Feyenoord for another season is a good option, he'll probably be getting champions league experience too.

If he does go to an English club then maybe Sunderland might be an option..

that might be a good move, as they need a target man to replace bendtner in the squad. although I'm not sure how much he'd play as they have other forwards in the squad

Guidetti's agent:

"Given that his dream is to play in Italy because of his origins, or in Spain, I'm already considering some situations. Inter? Without the names, I can tell you only the most important teams of the Italian league.

"Who takes Guidetti secures a great player for the next 10 years. His value? I can not say exactly, but I think it hovers between 7 and 8 million euros."

How about we just close the academy then if we sell him, no one is ever going to make it as we'll just keep buying players for every position at this rate unless we create a super human player like Messi.

LoveCity said:
Guidetti's agent:

"Given that his dream is to play in Italy because of his origins, or in Spain, I'm already considering some situations. Inter? Without the names, I can tell you only the most important teams of the Italian league.

"Who takes Guidetti secures a great player for the next 10 years. His value? I can not say exactly, but I think it hovers between 7 and 8 million euros."

How about we just close the academy then if we sell him, no one is ever going to make it as we'll just keep buying players for every position at this rate unless we create a super human player like Messi.
Who is this prick to say what price City will ask for him?
Players are going out of the fucking Championship for more than that

LongsightM13 said:
LoveCity said:
Guidetti's agent:

Who is this prick to say what price City will ask for him?
Players are going out of the fucking Championship for more than that

Thats just bullshit i saw it on twitter aswell
"Robert De Fanti who is representative of John Guidetti says there is an interest in Inter Milan and the bid would be around 7-8m #mcfc"

He got a Swedish agent, Per Johansson. I have never heard of this Robert De Fanti.

LoveCity said:
Guidetti's agent:

agree if guidetti doesnt get a chance what is the point in the academy?

swedishGuidettifan said:
He got a Swedish agent, Per Johansson. I have never heard of this Robert De Fanti.

He's alledgedly the agent of the Italian youth star United have just signed, Cataldi. A lot of players have multiple representatives, I'm not sure what De Fanti's exact relationship to Guidetti is but he's a FIFA licensed agent so not one of those strange Italian non-agents. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/organisation/footballgovernance/playeragents/association=ita.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/organisat ... n=ita.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.