John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Ridiculous if he gets loaned out again, 20 goals in 23, 21 years old. If he's good enough for Lazio, he's good enough for us.

It's a tough situation really. Obviously we all want Guidetti to stay and play for us, but currently he's behind Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko, and Balo and will see next to no playing time. Even if one of them leaves he'll still be 4th choice and won't get a whole lot of time when at 20 he really needs to be playing as much as possible to continue to develop.

So we could either sell him, or loan him out to a prem club and hope he does well and is ready for next year, not sure if he'd be happy with that though.U

He is at the age where he should be loaned out for a few seasons but his ability dictates that he can be a starter.

As has been said he is behind Tevez, Balo, Dzeko and Aguero. Even if two of those leave he is still 3rd choice. If he goes out on loan then we have the same problem next season.

Really not sure what are options are here. Unless we do like what Barca are doing with Bojan.

John Guidetti ‏@superguidetti
Back 2 Manchester 2 day ! Gonna miss My @sannadahlstrom allot ! Thanks every1 for à Great summer !

I hope we keep him and give him a chance. He obviously did very well last season in Holland, what more can he do?

I would much rather have him here than Adebayor and Santa Cruz, and with no news on whether Tevez will leave or not he seems like a perfect 4th choice striker. Will hopefully get some game time for us.

Is he injured atm
He does look really good and his stats prove he is. But why didnt he go to the Euros with Sweden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.