John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Bluemooner33 said:
Bet Dzeko would of bagged 40 in that league

No he would not. Cruijff, Ronaldo, Romario, Van Basten, Gullit, Bergkamp, Robben, Larsson, Van Persie, Van Nistelrooy, Kluivert and Ibrahimovic never did that in the Dutch League.

In their best season in the Dutch League:
Robin van Persie: 8 goals
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 13 goals
Patrick Kluivert: 18 goals
Henrik Larsson: 10 goals
Arjen Robben: 12 goals

All those players became worldclass and scored less than Guidetti did. Just give him the credits, 20 goals is a good achievement.

A loan move to Swansea would be perfect for his experiance and the final piece to his development.
If he can pull it off at a Premier League club he'll become a first team player for us!

MCFC BOB said:
I think old John needs a reality check.
GreekBlue said:
this arrogant knobhead needs to be put on same pitch as Balotelli and Aguero so he can be humbled a little bit. Cocky is good but not like this with him. Scoring in dutch league does not mean anything, look past players who done it and look where they are.
Bluemooner33 said:

may I politely ask why a lot of people on this forum refer to John Guidetti as a much too arrogant, big-mouthed guy, yet at the same time possess the same qualities when it comes to putting down the Dutch League?

Surely I don't have to remind that your club is only currently rated highly because of the money involved in the Premier League?

This is not a hate post, but just slightly annoyed at the complete lack of respect for other leagues around here, even though you have only the money to thank for the position that you are in now.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
A loan move to Swansea would be perfect for his experiance and the final piece to his development.
If he can pull it off at a Premier League club he'll become a first team player for us!

That's a very good point. Let him do the business in this country and he can come back to us and do a job.

trimmer said:
MCFC BOB said:
GreekBlue said:
this arrogant knobhead needs to be put on same pitch as Balotelli and Aguero so he can be humbled a little bit. Cocky is good but not like this with him. Scoring in dutch league does not mean anything, look past players who done it and look where they are.
Bluemooner33 said:

may I politely ask why a lot of people on this forum refer to John Guidetti as a much too arrogant, big-mouthed guy, yet at the same time possess the same qualities when it comes to putting down the Dutch League?

Surely I don't have to remind that your club is only currently rated highly because of the money involved in the Premier League?

This is not a hate post, but just slightly annoyed at the complete lack of respect for other leagues around here, even though you have only the money to thank for the position that you are in now.

kun said:
trimmer said:
MCFC BOB said:
GreekBlue said:
Bluemooner33 said:

and a great first post.

Staying at Feyenoord or going Swansea both have their benefits.

Feyenoord are in the Champions League yet they need to qualify but if he can replicate this season and improve on it then it can only be good.

Going to Swansea will be a step up if you ask me though, he will be playing in a much stronger league - the Premier League and playing in a much more possession related game which is similar to ours.

If he can get 10 goals+ at Swansea then he will be well worth a place in our squad.

Would love this lad to make the cut, Feyenoords coach recons he has the potential to be the next Ibrahimovic as he has coached both - he will be our first academy superstar hopefully.

WNRH said:
kun said:
trimmer said:

and a great first post.
agreed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.