John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 17 goals and 5 assists in 15 for Feyenoord

blumoon said:
Munich are sniffing...........

2up7eag.png

Considering how we are a disgrace and have the temerity to dare rock the established order according to Karl rubbish my responce if any approach was made would be...

Get to fuck you loud mouthed fucking **** before i chin you. Don't bother attempting to do business with us ever again or we will piss in your coffee at the meeting then slap you like the moaning twat you are now fuck of, schnell motherfucker.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
He's too slow, no pace whatsoever.

Will score for fun in Holland and in the Championship, but won't make it at City.

you dont need pace, look at rvp, rooney, ibrahimovic, van nisterooy, all succesful strikers with not much pace

Just like Silva was to slight and would not make it here.

I seem to remember a certain dutch chap called Ruud who seemed to do alright as a striker also inspite of his lack of pace.

Mancini - ohhh said:
I have been following him closely since he moved and I can tell you that those stats flatter to deceive.

The defences in Holland are preposterous!

He is not ready for us yet.. He has good movement and strength (for those saying pace - he is decent for a striker, nothing to write home about) and the mental ability to succeed but to say he is there now cuz of those stats would be a huge mistake.

For him to be ready for the prem standard and continue his development he would at least need a season long loan to a prem club where he IS a starter.

He needs another season out in a better league..

Agreed if he could replicate a similar set of stats at say Bolton then we will have one hell of a player.

bluebannana said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Will score for fun in Holland and in the Championship, but won't make it at City.

you dont need pace, look at rvp, rooney, ibrahimovic, van nisterooy, all succesful strikers with not much pace

You are saying RVP has no pace, Rooney?

Bloody Hell, they are like shit off a shovel.

Ibrahimovic doesn't need pace for the obvious reason of his height.

Pace is what matters at the highest level these days, especially up front.

I'm not saying Guidetti is a bad player, he has good technique, but physically, he is at least a stone overweight and isn't going to find those extra two yards as a starter for us.

As for Van Nistelrooy, you are talking about a striker who over three yards (inside the penalty area) was probably the quickest since Van Basten

tolmie's hairdoo said:
bluebannana said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

You are saying RVP has no pace, Rooney?

Bloody Hell, they are like shit off a shovel.

Ibrahimovic doesn't need pace for the obvious reason of his height.

Pace is what matters at the highest level these days, especially up front.

I'm not saying Guidetti is a bad player, he has good technique, but physically, he is at least a stone overweight and isn't going to find those extra two yards as a starter for us.

As for Van Nistelrooy, you are talking about a striker who over three yards (inside the penalty area) was probably the quickest since Van Basten

none of them are exactly quick, if you think that you need pace to be a succesful striker thats like saying if your small you cant be a succesful player - ie swp. He is not a stone overweight have you not seen pics of him recently. you can be succesful and not be blessed with tonnes of pace theres plenty of examples

TCIB said:

I seem to remember a certain dutch chap called Ruud who seemed to do alright as a striker also inspite of his lack of pace.

And for every Van Nistelrooy, Bergkamp and Luis Suarez to come out of Holland, there is a Samaras or a Alfonso Alves.

Move him back over here on loan to a Wolves, Villa, Everton, and make a better view.

John Guidetti: 17 goals and 5 assists in 15 for Feyenoord

tolmie's hairdoo said:

The way we dominate games and teams park the bus someone like him is ideal don't need pace just tell him to stay in the box

tolmie's hairdoo said:
TCIB said:

And for every Van Nistelrooy, Bergkamp and Luis Suarez to come out of Holland, there is a Samaras or a Alfonso Alves.

Move him back over here on loan to a Wolves, Villa, Everton, and make a better view.

agree with loaning him to another prem club, but the whole point is he isnt samaras or alves is he ? we cant write him off just because others have failed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.