John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 18 goals and 5 assists in 16 for Feyenoord

He's doing well ...but it's the Dutch league.

Loan him to Swansea next season. They play a similar style of foofball to us and he can be tested against better defences.

ElanJo said:
He's doing well ...but it's the Dutch league.

Dutch league is a pretty good benchmark and proving ground for players.. This comment is so easy to make and so dim-witted!

I've always thought that the Dutch League was a good one to go to, if you wanted to further develop your skills, because I've always admired how the dutch players use the ball a lot better in vision, passing, skill ect, Guidetti will come back to us, a better player for playing over there in Holland, with developing and sharpening his goal instinct........I really would like to see Mancini give Guidetti a go in the first team, who knows maybe next season????..........

I say we should give him a try in the first team next year. 18 goals and 5 assists in a season thats really good in any league. I know its the dutch league but this player could be amazing or averge it derpends if he can cope with the pressure at city and in the prem.

Blue Chicken said:
I say we should give him a try in the first team next year. 18 goals and 5 assists in a season thats really good in any league. I know its the dutch league but this player could be amazing or averge it derpends if he can cope with the pressure at city and in the prem.

That's the point. The English premier league is a total different kettle of fish than the Dutch League. Play him against the team's like Wigan,Blackburn etc see him in slowly.

Wealthy Russian side Rubin Kazan join Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Inter, AC Milan, and Arsenal in the chase for Guidetti according to Swedish media.

is he available today guys? i see they got a game at 1.30

He missed the PSV game so should be available today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.