John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 18 goals and 5 assists in 16 for Feyenoord

Feyenoord 1-0 up (Not Guidetti that scored it) at HT.

Daveth said:

Just had an hour-long battle to find a stream but I finally succeeded. How has he played thus far?

itisrising said:
Daveth said:

Just had an hour-long battle to find a stream but I finally succeeded. How has he played thus far?
Guidetti (as did Feyenoord) started well and deservedly took the lead after a good individual goal from Clasie. FC Groningen dominated the second half but Feyenoord managed to scrape a 1-0 victory.

Feyenoord play at home again next week against a struggling FC Utrecht.

Re: John Guidetti: 18 goals and 5 assists in 17 for Feyenoord

In illustrious company:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.imscouting.com/reports-generator3/?id=33&n=5246,5247,5248,5249,5250,5251&p1=0&p2=900&p3=0&p4=20#rep" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.imscouting.com/reports-gener ... &p4=20#rep</a>

I don't see him ever being first or second choice so the writing may be on the wall.......
---------------------------------------------------------
John Guidetti insists that he has no intention of returning to Manchester City unless he is challenging for a first-team place.

The Swedish international has been a sensation in Holland this season, where has played on loan at Feyenoord.

With 18 goals in just 16 games, he has taken the league by storm and has even attracted interest from some of Europe's biggest clubs.

Both Bayern Munich and Inter Milan are believed to be showing a real interest in the 19-year-old, who only committed his future to City last summer.

But Guidetti has admitted that he only wants to return to the Etihad if he is in manager Roberto Mancini's first-team plans.

"I have not yet talked with Manchester City about my future. But the issue is very simple: I want to play, and if Manchester City see me as a fourth or fifth choice, I'd rather go to a club where I can play," he told Italian website FCInterNews.

"What league does not matter, what counts for me is to play.

"It would be painful for me to move from a place where I always play such as Feyenoord, to where I might constantly be in the bench."

Guidetti admits he knows about other interest in him, including from Inter.

"I know that many big clubs are interested in me but I have not had any contact with Inter Milan or with someone else. Inter are a great club that has won so much," he continued.

"Every great player dreams to play in a team like that, no doubt. Currently they seem in trouble, but I'm sure they will soon return to the top."

Knew that would happen, i know he is young but given a player with his record at Feyenoord this season we should get a fair few million for him.

We can't let this boy go, but unfortunately we can't give him assurances that he will play. Someone needs to talk with him and convince him he could be part of a footballing dynasty

Mancini needs to say: "John we loan you barclay premier league club. You score goal, you come play for me."

:)

Jumanji said:
Mancini needs to say: "John we loan you barclay premier league club. You score goal, you come play for me."

:)
You missed out 'eez important' in that Mancini quote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.