John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 18 goals and 5 assists in 17 for Feyenoord

season long premier league loan to Swansea then he can rejoin us after he's knocked in 15 for the season and we lose Balo

Would he be a "4th striker" though? Do we consider Dzeko "3rd striker" as he is slightly less favoured than Mario? There are tons of games for four strikers at this club, less for the #4 than the rest but there is always a huge chance one of the other three will suffer a long-term injury or in Mario's case repeated suspensions. If Tevez hadn't acted up, would he have been limited to a handful of appearances all season? I doubt it.

'He is terrific, he's a great professional,' said Redknapp. 'He's a terrific young player and for me, he has a great attitude and I think people like him are very important to a football club'

He'll be 1 of 4 strikers, rather than 4th if, and when tevez goes and if we don't buy another striker. He can't expect to be first choice every week, but he would get plenty of game time as 1 of 4.

Otherwise, a successful loan to a prem side will give him the chance to show everyone what he's capable of. Bobby will do the right thing with him.

unexpected item said:
He'll be 1 of 4 strikers, rather than 4th if, and when tevez goes and if we don't buy another striker. He can't expect to be first choice every week, but he would get plenty of game time as 1 of 4.

Otherwise, a successful loan to a prem side will give him the chance to show everyone what he's capable of. Bobby will do the right thing with him.

I don't think he would go on loan. Think about it, first team in Inter or still trying to prove himself in Swansea. I say start him for the first couple of games and go on from there. He has proved himself in the Dutch league and Inter Milan need a massive revamp so he would be their first team striker. Mancini, get it sorted. (In Mancini we trust)

Re: John Guidetti: 18 goals and 5 assists in 16 for Feyenoord

Daveth said:
Manchester1894 said:
Guidetti should be sold to the highest bidder.
facepalm.jpg

I do not rate John Guidetti. I do not rate the Dutch League. I do not understand the this thread either. People are getting excited at a youngster that failed to make his mark here, was almost sold, and so far has banged in a load of pens and scored in a DIRE league.

He reminds me of:

399px-Nicklas_Bendtner_2010-11-07.jpg

Get what we can for him... he'd never trouble our defence, nor will he ever rip up tree's for his national side.

Daveth said:
season long premier league loan to Swansea then he can rejoin us after he's knocked in 15 for the season and we lose Balo

agree. Any Prem League loan next season, there's neverending rumours about all 4 of our current 1st team strikers, by 2013-14 it'd be of no shock if 2 or 3 of them weren't here anymore, might as well keep this guy, it could save us a transfer.

The Bendtner comparison is absolutely ridiculous, they have nothing in common except being tall, blonde, and Scandinavian which is I suppose enough for some people to draw comparisons. Bendtner has not had a single good goalscoring season at any level above reserves and isn't clinical at all.

Re: John Guidetti: 18 goals and 5 assists in 16 for Feyenoord

Manchester1894 said:
Daveth said:
Manchester1894 said:
Guidetti should be sold to the highest bidder.
facepalm.jpg

I do not rate John Guidetti. I do not rate the Dutch League. I do not understand the this thread either. People are getting excited at a youngster that failed to make his mark here, was almost sold, and so far has banged in a load of pens and scored in a DIRE league.

He reminds me of:

399px-Nicklas_Bendtner_2010-11-07.jpg

Get what we can for him... he'd never trouble our defence, nor will he ever rip up tree's for his national side.

eh?

if it's good enough for De Jong, Van Der Sar, Van Der Vaart, Sneijder, Zlatan, Huntelaar, Suarez, Van Bommel, Van Nistelrooy, Davids, Bergkamp, Seedorf etc. etc. etc. Christ almighty some brilliant players have come out of that league.

if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for Guidetti.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.