John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 18 goals and 5 assists in 17 for Feyenoord

Need to loan him out again based on his reaction, premier league club - see how he does (much like we did with Hart)

Re: John Guidetti: 18 goals and 5 assists in 16 for Feyenoord

He's averaging more than a goal or assist per game, is *19* years old, is now being looked at by some of the best teams in europe, recently had a call up to the national team and is being tipped to shine at the euros by Ibra ..

I think I will trust their judgement rather than some no mark who clearly has no faith in our academy.

I would love to see Guidetti break into the first team, get some game time in EPL, and go on from there.................

Celebritykiller said:
Need to loan him out again based on his reaction, premier league club - see how he does (much like we did with Hart)

I think we should just get him on the bench for next year to be honest. I'm sure he's sick of being loaned out and wouldn't to risk him getting pissed off and wanting out.

Surely he's proved himself enough in this loan spell, even if it's in a different league? At least for the odd bench game anyway. Maybe stick him in at home to a few shitter sides and see how he gets on.

SuperYaya said:
Celebritykiller said:

I think we should just get him on the bench for next year to be honest. I'm sure he's sick of being loaned out and wouldn't to risk him getting pissed off and wanting out.

Surely he's proved himself enough in this loan spell, even if it's in a different league? At least for the odd bench game anyway. Maybe stick him in at home to a few shitter sides and see how he gets on.

I do agree, just going off Guidetti's quotes - if he wants to play he's better off going on loan as he'll be 4th choice here next season otherwise.

He does look promising but didn't alfonso alves have a similar scoring record in the dutch league. A good look at him in pre season training and then potentially a loan to another premier league club.

All you need is Jo... said:
He does look promising but didn't alfonso alves have a similar scoring record in the dutch league.

Yes, this is the mantra being repeated but there are always two counter points to this. The first is the huge list of talent that has come from the Dutch league such as Van Persie, Bergkamp, Van Nistlerooy, Ibrahimovic, and so on. The second and most relevant is that football scouts can spot talent no matter what league they play in, and when Milan, Inter, Bayern, Real Madrid, and Arsenal are just some of the teams whose scouts have recommended their clubs to buy him, that is an indication of someone with a lot of talent. Compare to Alves for example who was linked with mid-table City and Middlesborough.

LoveCity said:
The Bendtner comparison is absolutely ridiculous, they have nothing in common except being tall, blonde, and Scandinavian which is I suppose enough for some people to draw comparisons. Bendtner has not had a single good goalscoring season at any level above reserves and isn't clinical at all.

Just to correct you , they both play football, they both play as a striker and have a t in their names. LC, SORT IT OUT!!!

LoveCity said:
All you need is Jo... said:
He does look promising but didn't alfonso alves have a similar scoring record in the dutch league.

Yes, this is the mantra being repeated but there are always two counter points to this. The first is the huge list of talent that has come from the Dutch league such as Van Persie, Bergkamp, Van Nistlerooy, Ibrahimovic, and so on. The second and most relevant is that football scouts can spot talent no matter what league they play in, and when Milan, Inter, Bayern, Real Madrid, and Arsenal are just some of the teams whose scouts have recommended their clubs to buy him, that is an indication of someone with a lot of talent. Compare to Alves for example who was linked with mid-table City and Middlesborough.

thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.