John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 14 in 13 for Feyenoord

Brill 3 goals had them on a £10 accumulator @ 2/1 odd with Cardoba won 2-0 Fiorentina winning 2-0 Arsenal and Senegal fingers crossed :)

"Du du du du du du, du du du du du du John Guidetti"

:D

Hopefully we won't let this one slip through our grasp like we did Sturridge. Definitely good enough for us.

Halfpenny said:
Hopefully we won't let this one slip through our grasp like we did Sturridge. Definitely good enough for us.

Please bobby. Please get him back from loan. I want to see him play for us in the EPL this season.

Not been his biggest fan when I've seen him play previously but gotta say he's had a cracking game today. How refreshing to hear proper informative commentary without the clueless ramblings of ex professionals such as waddle during last night's game and don't even get me started on John Barnes ridiculous opinions after the game on cabaye's kick.... Outrageous.

Scoring a hatrick and playing for 90 minutes when he has had the flu for a week and not being able to train. Or maybe he did on friday or saturday but i dont think so since Koeman banned him from twitter his health status...

Hatrick against Ajax and Twente. Well well.. And how good he played against Basel + two goals... Yeah his pure shit because he isnt the fastest player on earth. Scoring goals just dont isnt a good way to measure performance for a 19 year old striker....

Get Guidetti back

He has scored 14 goals so far for Feyenoord, he toyed with Ajax today, scoring a hattrick and is on fire.
A super hero for Feyenoord fans who loves him, and he is ours, get him back.

Give this lad a chance, anyone on twitter tweet him and let him know we want him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.