John Guidetti

On the tour so far he has 1 goal, 1 assist (could of been 2 if SWP goal was not offisde) and 1 hit post, having a good tour so far.

SNN said in its report of the game 'Guidetti scored only his second goal for the club, despite joining over 4 years ago' *shakes head*

I must say the Guidetti saga has passed me by but this story can't be true, can it??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...ity-buy-John-Guidetti--striker-gave-away.html

Such is the seeming lack of cohesion between manager Roberto Mancini and the administrator axis of Garry Cook and Brian Marwood that City bought back a promising striker for a considerable sum after letting him go for free.

Sweden Under 21 forward John Guidetti, who scored 13 goals in 17 games for the reserves last season, is understood to have cost City as much as £1million to reclaim him from Dutch club FC Twente.

Twente had signed him on a Bosman deal when negotiations with City over a new contract broke down.

Guidetti’s father, Mike, arranged the move to Holland when City, the richest club in the world, dithered over a £10,000 fee during talks.

as I mentioned before and i repeat one more time.

give the lad some time

he will come thru

has the right attitude and the elements to be our 1st choice. give him a run of 3 games and he will score guaranteed.

neil jung said:
I must say the Guidetti saga has passed me by but this story can't be true, can it??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...ity-buy-John-Guidetti--striker-gave-away.html

Such is the seeming lack of cohesion between manager Roberto Mancini and the administrator axis of Garry Cook and Brian Marwood that City bought back a promising striker for a considerable sum after letting him go for free.

Sweden Under 21 forward John Guidetti, who scored 13 goals in 17 games for the reserves last season, is understood to have cost City as much as £1million to reclaim him from Dutch club FC Twente.

Twente had signed him on a Bosman deal when negotiations with City over a new contract broke down.

Guidetti’s father, Mike, arranged the move to Holland when City, the richest club in the world, dithered over a £10,000 fee during talks.

From what Ive heard no formal contract was ever signed with Twente.
They did a dirty one and went out and claimed it was a done deal, mainly to put a damper on other clubs interests in John.
That week they went all over Europe visiting clubs, Twente was just one of them.
Believe it if you like, but John has always said he would most prefer to stay at City.

colin's bell helmet said:
Bluemoon115 said:
I must be a nob aswel coz I think he's shit and would go as far as to say that he will never be a regular 1st team player for city imo.
Your words, no-one elses.
why call somebody a nob because they have a different opinion on a player than you do? is that not a very nobbish trait to have on a fuckin football forum?
Firstly, I never said you were a nob, you did.

Secondly, to write off a kid after a pre season game is just, well...

Bluemoon115 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Your words, no-one elses.
why call somebody a nob because they have a different opinion on a player than you do? is that not a very nobbish trait to have on a fuckin football forum?
Firstly, I never said you were a nob, you did.

Secondly, to write off a kid after a pre season game is just, well...
Nobbish?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.