John Guidetti

Been through alot this guy.

Sounds like he had a condition called Guillian Barre syndrome.

It could have killed him if he hadn't been treated right away.

8 out of 10 people make a full recovery but often takes over a year to do so.

Sam W said:

So is he cured yet?

Sam W said:

Not as serious as Guillem Balague syndrome though

Akira said:
Sam W said:

So is he cured yet?
he's said himself he's back in training and should be ready to go in January. Where to is another matter.

mcfcinprague said:
Sam W said:

Not as serious as Guillem Balague syndrome though

lol! I thought that!

The ideal scenario for a young striker to come into our first team is when he's at peak fitness and sharpness, on the back of a goal scoring run at junior/reserve level or on loan.

Guidetti's a million miles away from that. To throw him into City's first team in the next couple of months would be doing him no favours at all.

I am quite worried and pessimistic that this will ruin his career this illness, or at least his city/top flight career (in the meantime anyway), as i fear he 'may not be the same' once he returns.

really hope I'm wrong but i can't see him contributing to us this season

Yea his illness seems to be quite serious. From what I've heard though he seems to be back in full training soon (now?). I can't see him play for us this season, but if Balotelli leaves for, let's say, AC Milan, he may get a chance next season if the club don't sign another striker?

It's a talanted guy and I really hope injuries and illness won't stop him from being Swedens next Ibrahimovic.

swedishcityfan said:
Yea his illness seems to be quite serious. From what I've heard though he seems to be back in full training soon (now?). I can't see him play for us this season, but if Balotelli leaves for, let's say, AC Milan, he may get a chance next season if the club don't sign another striker?

It's a talanted guy and I really hope injuries and illness won't stop him from being Swedens next Ibrahimovic.

I'd say he plays to a similar style as Ronaldo, the original one (fat, if you must).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.