John Guidetti

Josh Blue said:
MCFC BOB said:
It'd be nice just to see him on the bench, or at least in the provisional squad, so he can get a feel of what it's like to be involved in a match day.

With Tevez away I think the bench would be perfect but we will have to wait and see. You can tell he is raring to go.

Is Tevez still away?

Matt the Giant said:
Maybe he'll get to travel with the sqaud at least, you know... to get into it. But I don't think he's ready for a bench place for at least two, three weeks. I do expect him to make his PL debut this season though.

He's a reminder of what he did for Feyenoord:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfM8fjtxMvs[/youtube]

You can tell he plays with passion, heart and hunger. We could do with a dose of that at the moment.

I really hope he gets a run this season. His presence would lift the morale of the team.

davelyncooper said:
If he is half as good as Wellbeck he will do for me

If he scores 2 goals in 28 games like Welbeck, sections of Bluemoon will want him out the door. But it's hard to expect too much of a young fourth choice striker with limited game time. Mario with great expectations because of his reputation and salary only managed 3 goals in 20 games in the role this season for us, then goes to Milan as first choice and scores 3 goals in 2 games (though 2 of them were penalties).

LoveCity said:
davelyncooper said:

If he scores 2 goals in 28 games like Welbeck, sections of Bluemoon will want him out the door. But it's hard to expect too much of a young fourth choice striker with limited game time. Mario with great expectations because of his reputation and salary only managed 3 goals in 20 games in the role this season for us, then goes to Milan as first choice and scores 3 goals in 2 games (though 2 of them were penalties).

They could not be more different types of player.Wellbeck is all about running and energy.Getting behind defences and harrassing defenders whereas John is all about scoring goals.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
LoveCity said:
davelyncooper said:

They could not be more different types of player.Wellbeck is all about running and energy.Getting behind defences and harrassing defenders whereas John is all about scoring goals.

Mario was a goal scorer too and stopped scoring goals in this role for us. My point is you can't expect too much out of a fourth choice striker who's game time is patchy and who has little chance to get a run of games going. If they can muster up a 1-in-2 or 3 goal ratio that's just an added bonus.

Seems very similar to Edin in my opinion. The way that he cuts inside and the way that he strikes the ball are very similar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.