John Guidetti

cmdub said:
Edin won't be here next year and john will

People also shouldn't underrate everything he's had to go through in these last 9 months. Its incredible to think that he could actually get first team time this season.
Can't see it myself ,in fact I can personally guarantee you this won't happen.

Thenumber1blue said:
cmdub said:

People also shouldn't underrate everything he's had to go through in these last 9 months. Its incredible to think that he could actually get first team time this season.
Nothing personal mate, but how and why can you "...personally guarantee..." this?

Thenumber1blue said:
cmdub said:

As long as his apparent injury setback is only minor I would be very surprised if we didn't see him get some type of first team action this season, he has already completed 90 mins for the EDS and scored in each of the games he has started in. Also with the title race over their will be less risk to play youngsters so Im hoping the likes of Saurez, Guidetti possibly Pozo get on he bench and maybe come on late in games.

Gaylord du Bois said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
ped said:
title race over ?
Yes
Haven't you got some zits to squeeze?
12 games left, do you really think we can turn round a 12 point deficit? We're in poor form while United are in top gear and don't look like slowing down. The derby is also at OT where our record is pretty poor and we have to go to other bogey teams like Everton, Spurs and Swansea. We have to pretty much win everygame to have any chance of winning the league and that just isn't going to happen.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Thenumber1blue said:
cmdub said:

As long as his apparent injury setback is only minor I would be very surprised if we didn't see him get some type of first team action this season, he has already completed 90 mins for the EDS and scored in each of the games he has started in. Also with the title race over their will be less risk to play youngsters so Im hoping the likes of Saurez, Guidetti possibly Pozo get on he bench and maybe come on late in games.
Possible if there's nothing at stake in our final League games

We've got to fight for the title even if the chances are slim and qualify for the Champions League

Marvin said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Possible if there's nothing at stake in our final League games

We've got to fight for the title even if the chances are slim and qualify for the Champions League
We have to try and win everygame but I would just like to see one or two more youngsters on the bench instead of say two full backs who will probably leave at the end of the season. After Chelsea all our home games are against 'weaker' opposition so it would be good to see a few EDS players on the bench, gain experience by getting 10-20 minutes at the end of a match if we're winning comfortably. With the introduction of FFP it is crucial we start promoting youth.

The chances of JG making the first team squad are very very thin this season.He simply hasn't regained anything like the level of fitness required.It's to his credit that he has scored some goals in the game time he has had but you only had to be at those games to see that he was far from fit enough for top level football.

John has a big heart and will keep working hard to get back but I would expect that next season is the realistic target and I hope he makes it to show us all what he is capable of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.