John Guidetti

Realistically,we were never going to see much of him this season given the lay off he suffered.

A good preseason and a new start hopefully.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Slightly concerned about Guidetti, wasn't in the squad for the EDS yesterday again and hasn't played a game for quite a few weeks.

Faces an uphill struggle if he wants to be a permanent memer of the squad, given that this season has pretty much been a write off...let's hope its not too serious

Got a two days off by the club because he's been working really hard the latest weeks, no injury, he's on the road to recovery..

Keith Moon said:
Slightly concerned about Guidetti, wasn't in the squad for the EDS yesterday again and hasn't played a game for quite a few weeks.

Faces an uphill struggle if he wants to be a permanent memer of the squad, given that this season has pretty much been a write off...let's hope its not too serious

Got a two days off by the club because he's been working really hard the latest weeks, no injury, he's on the road to recovery..

Good news

Keith Moon said:

Not calling you a liar but I find this hard to believe given that he's not played a game for a month

Keith Moon said:

Not calling you a liar but I find this hard to believe given that he's not played a game for a month

This comes straight from the horse's mouth.

Keith Moon said:
Keith Moon said:

Ok but why? Has his training really been that intense that he can gain match fitness without playing matches?

Keith Moon said:

Ok but why? Has his training really been that intense that he can gain match fitness without playing matches?

- I got two days off after a bloody tough period and they (City) felt that I needed to rest. I've just had my pre-season now and it's good that I get some rest now.

http://translate.google.se/translat...ytteholm-otroligt-stora-klubbar-ville-ha-mig/

edit: this horse got a really large mouth...

kass_best said:
Keith Moon said:

- I got two days off after a bloody tough period and they (City) felt that I needed to rest. I've just had my pre-season now and it's good that I get some rest now.

http://translate.google.se/translat...ytteholm-otroligt-stora-klubbar-ville-ha-mig/

Some of it rings very true.After a long absence with the illness John has put a hell of a lot of training in and latterly had some game time as well as part of the get fit routine. I believe,sadly,that he did get a little niggle of an injury a week or two back which would have been nothing but a minor setback.

That gone it would have been back to hard training and then after a spell of this a couple of days off.Nothing sinister there but it still suggests that John isn't ready yet for serious football but hopefully we will see him getting some more games in the near future and showing he still has what it takes.

kass_best said:
Keith Moon said:

Neigh-neigh!

Keith Moon said:

Its a conspiracy, they gave him 2 days off so he could go on holiday and spy. He's infiltrated a international terror organisation who try and kill people with twiglets. John is a big fan of twiglets so has took a keen intrest in issue as he doesn't want his favourite snacks name to be sullied.

Either that or the what he and the club have said are fact and that reading any more into it would make you sound like a "reporter" for the sun with spaces to fill. Life isn't always that secretive or intresting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.