John Guidetti

Clubber said:
Its a conspiracy, they gave him 2 days off so he could go on holiday and spy. He's infiltrated a international terror organisation who try and kill people with twiglets. John is a big fan of twiglets so has took a keen intrest in issue as he doesn't want his favourite snacks name to be sullied.

Either that or the what he and the club have said are fact and that reading any more into it would make you sound like a "reporter" for the sun with spaces to fill. Life isn't always that secretive or intresting.

Exactly, He's just come back from an illness/virus, that potentially could have meant taking his entire leg off, give the lad a break ffs.

Brighton fan here. Rumours that we're after Guidetti on loan for the rest of the season. Is he actually fit and isn't he too good for us? Thanks.

spbha said:
Brighton fan here. Rumours that we're after Guidetti on loan for the rest of the season. Is he actually fit and isn't he too good for us? Thanks.

Not fit, played two or three reserve games, but I think he is a couple of weeks away from full match fitness. He is a great talent, you only have to watch the goals he scored for Feyernoord last season.

Only thing is IF city loan him out (which is unlikely in my opinion), why would they loan him to the Championship? With all the rumours (I know they are rumours) about clubs such as Palermo, Sunderland after him and then City loan him to Championship club? Seems a bit suspect.

However, I can see why they'd loan him out to Brighton, he may need to take it slow because he isn't fully fit and if they loaned him to Sunderland, I think it would be too much for him - Sunderland are looking over there shoulders, especially after that loss yesterday. Whereas Brighton are in a good and calm position, if you get what I mean.

^^He said rest of season, mate. No loan windows in Prem as there are in football league.

Guidetti is going nowhere, he will continue his rehabilitation with the EDS and probably make the first team bench towards the tail end of the run in. Next season he will get a shot at 4th choice striker provided he remains fit and has a full and productive preseason.

Does anyone have any updates on him? Why isn't he training with the other players? (Haven't seen him in there for a while). Weren't he supposed to be back about now?

A few days back he was granted some time off due to his intensive rehab,things are going to plan i believe.

I think it was always going to be very optimistic to see him this season.

Okay, yeah, I agree. The virus was probably a bit more serious then I and a lot of other people thought. Better not rush him back in action.

I saw our John in the Arndale the other day, he's a big lad, I thought he'd be like Jimmy Milner, well built but a bit on the wee side. Nope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.