John Guidetti

baddddad said:
He just tweeted a slightly cryptic "soon......very soon" with a picture of him in a feyenoord shirt photoshopped in front of city fans?

Maybe he's been told Mario is offski and he's stepping in as #4 striker. :D

greasedupdeafguy said:
BluessinceHydeRoad said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Is he back in full training yet? I would have him over Balotelli and Dzeko everyday of the week.

Why?
We need a someone clinical in front of goal.

He might end as 3 times better than both of them but I doubt you have any sufficient knowledge about him that you could make that statement compared to Emile Heskey, and not these two.

I would bet my arm you haven't see a full game he played in last 2 years.

MSP said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
BluessinceHydeRoad said:
We need a someone clinical in front of goal.

He might end as 3 times better than both of them but I doubt you have any sufficient knowledge about him that you could make that statement compared to Emile Heskey, and not these two.

I would bet my arm you haven't see a full game he played in last 2 years.
Saw like 5 or 6 full matches of him last season impressed me in every single one. I honestly cant see him doing any worse than Balotelli and Dzeko when starting.

Looked in much better shape than he was 4 weeks ago, on this week's Inside City. Obviously putting a lot of effort in, hope he gets the chance he deserves whether it be on loan or with us.

LoveCity said:
baddddad said:
He just tweeted a slightly cryptic "soon......very soon" with a picture of him in a feyenoord shirt photoshopped in front of city fans?

Maybe he's been told Mario is offski and he's stepping in as #4 striker. :D

It's either very cryptic, or means he's going back there for a bit to get match fit.

You can't compare him to Dzeko, he's a totally different player. However, I would have him over Balotelli any day. The lad is class.
greasedupdeafguy said:
Is he back in full training yet? I would have him over Balotelli and Dzeko everyday of the week.

LoveCity said:
RVZ Urmston said:
So your saying Baconface is wrong as he always says that you need 4 top class strikers. I don't understand why some are obsessed with getting Guidetti in the team when you could have a Falco, Lorenta or Soldado?

Do you consider Welbeck and Hernandez "top class strikers" then because I don't. United for me have two top strikers (one of whom seems to have been converted into something of an attacking midfielder), Van Persie and Rooney, and two sufficient rotation options who don't seem to mind warming the bench when asked.
To be fair to Hernandez he's a very dangerous player. Pacey, good finisher, good in the air. He's one of only two United players I'd have at City (Valencia being the other).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.