John Guidetti

mgreenz97 said:
I think we still have a while to go until we know if it's on the line.
I think he's safe as long as we finish second.
If we drop below 2nd then I'd put my money on him going.

What's the difference between 2nd and 3rd? I'd rather finish 3rd and put up a fight for the title rather than 2nd and be 15 points behind the rags.

uwerosler28 said:
ban-mcfc said:
if fit and ready, he has to be given a go.

play him up top with aguero and lets see what he's got.
youd seriously play a unproven kid ahead of edin and tevez ?

i'd bring him on probably against newcastle if fit during the second half.

either that or start him and see how he gets on.

we should be able to get past newcastle with most of our full team, and anyway how is anyone supposed to "prove" themselves without a chance?

Kun Aguero said:
mgreenz97 said:

What's the difference between 2nd and 3rd? I'd rather finish 3rd and put up a fight for the title rather than 2nd and be 15 points behind the rags.

Really there's not much of a difference.
But if we do finish 3rd it'll show that Mancini is unable to motivate the players even enough to just close out the season. These last couple of months is where we'll see what he's really made of, just as we did last season.
Lets hope he hasn't changed too much since last season, I just hope we can get the gap to single digits.

Kun Aguero said:
mgreenz97 said:

finishing 3rd would be to finish behind either, an inferior spurs side or a club in chelsea that, for some reason, finds solace in shooting themselves in the foot at every opportunity.

finishing 2nd behind a very very good rags side is no disgrace, finishing 3rd behind either of those i've mentioned is simply unacceptable.

ban-mcfc said:
Kun Aguero said:
mgreenz97 said:

finishing 3rd would be to finish behind either, an inferior spurs side or a club in chelsea that, for some reason, finds solace in shooting themselves in the foot at every opportunity.

finishing 2nd behind a very very good rags side is no disgrace, finishing 3rd behind either of those i've mentioned is simply unacceptable.

finishing 2nd is no skin off our noses, we waited years for last season and I'd happily wait til next season to put up a proper fight again

ban-mcfc said:
Kun Aguero said:
mgreenz97 said:

Thats the issue for me the rags are not a good side never mind a very very good one

kramer said:
ban-mcfc said:
Kun Aguero said:

Thats the issue for me the rags are not a good side never mind a very very good one

their points total says different.

they may not play attractive football all the time but they are extremely effective.

kramer said:
ban-mcfc said:
Kun Aguero said:

Really? I'd argue that only their 99 and 2008 teams were better.

FantasyIreland said:
Of course it's on the line, what have you been watching this season?
I wasn't saying I believe it's not or it is, I'm just asking a question. All the stuff is from the media - which is rarely correct. Obviously, we're never gonna get a statement from the Sheikhs stating 'Mancini's job is on the line' but I think they would wait till the end of the season to sack him, if they were going to. They won't sack him f he choses to play Guidetti up top with Aguero who is lacking match practice and City lose the game 3-1 with the only goal coming from an own goal or something. In fact, they would commend Mancini for giving John (youth in general) a chance - something, whoever manages City next season, will have to do because of the whole emphasis of youth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.