john guidetti

TheSoulhunter said:
I'm just hoping he will get some playing time. Or if not with us, then on loan.
should be loaned to a premier league club, clearly wont have any playing time now we have 4 top strikers.

well he's scored 44 goals for me in my fifa 13 game so i think he should be given a chance on that form.

Guidetti in talks with Eredivisie side Cambuur Leeuwarden over 12 month loan spell,according to the dutch press.

zman said:
Guidetti in talks with Eredivisie side Cambuur Leeuwarden over 12 month loan spell,according to the dutch press.

that would be a complete backwards step , he needs to get fit here and in the team, either that or a loan to a prem team

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
zman said:

that would be a complete backwards step , he needs to get fit here and in the team, either that or a loan to a prem team

It will be very hard for him to get game time at any Premier League club - he maybe close to fitness but he's lacking match fitness, think he only played around five matches last season. While I don't agree with sending him to the Eredivisie, I wouldn't mind seeing him loaned to Spanish team on a short spell once he recovers from his injury.

I don't know, but I would have imagined the club would like to get fit and possibly introduce him in Fa/Capital one cup matches and take it from there; either loan him out or play him in more important fixtures when he's ready. The latter will be difficult because Negredo, Dzeko and Aguero will be fighting for that striker spot.

Can't see the Dutch loan. I reckon if he's loaned it will be to Swansea as an option for them but also league experience.

Alternatively maybe Spain? Didn't we do a deal with Espanyol to have them as a feeder club?

I hope he does play some games this season if he stays at City. Pellers did try to sign him once so he may get a chance, it would be great if another "homegrown" player came through into the first team squad. Hope he gets fit soon and plays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.