John Guidetti

its a Barm said:
I dont get it why not give the lad a chance we have got fa cup games there is something that pellie does not like about him, strange if you ask me and i am sure you will not.

I think its purely match time and fitness issues, Guidetti has been ill/injured for about 2 years, he needs as much game time as possible to regain fitness and sharpness infront of goal, and its not the sort of thing he will get getting 10/20 mins here and there in cup matches.

he's far more likley to regain his past form playing week in week out.

As for Pellie not liking him, Pellie has always been a big fan and actually wanted to get Guidetti on loan to Malaga when he was there but Guidetti got injured again so the deal didn't happen.

I would have preferred him to go to a club that plays more like us that Stoke though. but him getting PL experience and game time can only be a good thing

SrilankanBlue said:
FredTilson said:
Don't Stoke have 4 forwards already? Jones/Walters/Crouch/Arnautovic. Maybe they are getting rid of someone? Hopefully he gets decent playing time

Jones is refusing to play and angling for a move away, Arnautovic isn't a pure striker/no9, Walters is Shite

Angling for a move to Everton I believe

Crouch was heavily linked with Pulis at Palace aswell I think? None of those strikers are remotely good anyway, if Guidetti can't get past them then there's little hope for him at City anyway (except Arnautovic, who is class but I don't think he's been playing as a striker?)

Sky Sports think that Stephen Ireland still played for us. Thick cunts.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11677/9115994/transfer-news-stoke-sign-john-guidetti-and-stephen-ireland-from-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... ester-city</a>

I really cant wait to see what he can actually do. All the hype us City have put on him, i really hope scores a fair few at stoke.

Reckon stoke may have promised that he'll feature for them in the next couple of games? Otherwise we might have been better keeping him for west ham away and possibly the 4th round of the fa cup at home. Unless stoke said it's now or never and we gambled and let them have him

Fair move. Can't see them being in a relegation battle as I think they will do enough at home against the lesser teams.

Also they have to play all the teams around us so if he can get a couple of goals or help do us a favour then thats even better.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Reckon stoke may have promised that he'll feature for them in the next couple of games? Otherwise we might have been better keeping him for west ham away and possibly the 4th round of the fa cup at home. Unless stoke said it's now or never and we gambled and let them have him

Has to be since there were a fair amount of clubs to pick from who wanted him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.