John Guidetti

The Mirror are saying that Rosler has used his City contacts to set up a loan move for Guidetti to Wigan in Jan.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-transfer-news-john-2974154" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... hn-2974154</a>?

An opportunity to learn from Uwe would be great for John.Wigan are playing some good stuff and he'd surely be guaranteed football at a level that can hopefully prepare him for the step up to the Prem.

mgreenz97 said:
NoahCity said:
Sounds good, he needs minutes and we have four strikers who are all better then him. Hopefully he can find some form, we will probably then sell Dzeko in the summer and he will come in and replace him.
Aguero - obviously better, but injured at the moment.
Negredo - again, clearly a better player
Jovetic - a better player, but i think we'll be lucky to get 10 games out of him by the end of the season
Dzeko - I'd say the jury's still out on Dzeko being better than Guidetti. Dzeko's knack of occasionallly scoring brilliant/vital goals doesn't really make up for his knack of squandering chance after chance. We'd have to see guidetti play before we could say for sure

Edin Dzeko was Bundesliga top scorer, the top scorer in world cup qualification and has one of the best goals per minute stats in the league ever.

I know we don't rate him on Bluemoon, but that certainly puts him a league ahead of Guidetti.

No disrespect to either Uwe Rosler or Wigan but he should be going to a club in a higher division. Malaga or Real Betis might be a good experience for the lad.

NQCitizen said:
mgreenz97 said:
NoahCity said:
Sounds good, he needs minutes and we have four strikers who are all better then him. Hopefully he can find some form, we will probably then sell Dzeko in the summer and he will come in and replace him.
Jovetic - a better player, but i think we'll be lucky to get 10 games out of him by the end of the season
Dzeko - I'd say the jury's still out on Dzeko being better than Guidetti. Dzeko's knack of occasionallly scoring brilliant/vital goals doesn't really make up for his knack of squandering chance after chance. We'd have to see guidetti play before we could say for sure

Edin Dzeko was Bundesliga top scorer, the top scorer in world cup qualification and has one of the best goals per minute stats in the league ever.

I know we don't rate him on Bluemoon, but that certainly puts him a league ahead of Guidetti.

Also while John had a good record with Feyenoord, Jose Alitidore had a good Dutch scoring record with AZ and Bony is struggling at the moment with Swansea. John can be one of them or Luis Suarez. Hopefully the latter.

I disagree,a move to such a level is ideal for his current rehabilitation.He hasn't played decent football for a very long time,a spell in a more physical,but still technical,league is perfect imo.

At a Prem club I think he'd currently struggle for playing time.

NQCitizen said:
mgreenz97 said:
NoahCity said:

I don't think his record from years ago in another league is significant, and statistics can be amazingly misleading.
He was actually the second top goalscorer in the world cup qualifiers behind van persie (still a great achievement on paper), but what that doesn't tell us is that 5 of his goals came against Lichenstein, a team that has won 10 games in the 15 years it has existed. I can't say that Guidetti is better than Dzeko, solely because Guidetti hasn't played in over a year and hasn't played for City at all, but I think that Guidetti would if given the chance, actually give a shit about the team.

mgreenz97 said:
NQCitizen said:
mgreenz97 said:

I don't think his record from years ago in another league is significant, and statistics can be amazingly misleading.
He was actually the second top goalscorer in the world cup qualifiers behind van persie (still a great achievement on paper), but what that doesn't tell us is that 5 of his goals came against Lichenstein, a team that has won 10 games in the 15 years it has existed. I can't say that Guidetti is better than Dzeko, solely because Guidetti hasn't played in over a year and hasn't played for City at all, but I think that Guidetti would if given the chance, actually give a shit about the team.

OMFG. Some of you are the most delusional fans in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.