John Guidetti

Super David Silva 21 said:
I'd prefer him to stay over here if he is loaned out, wigan could be the right move for the lads future.

Guidetti to Villa / Malaga

Lopes to Wigan

I would be happy with that.

JasminBosnia said:
mgreenz97 said:
NQCitizen said:
Edin Dzeko was Bundesliga top scorer, the top scorer in world cup qualification and has one of the best goals per minute stats in the league ever.

I know we don't rate him on Bluemoon, but that certainly puts him a league ahead of Guidetti.

I don't think his record from years ago in another league is significant, and statistics can be amazingly misleading.
He was actually the second top goalscorer in the world cup qualifiers behind van persie (still a great achievement on paper), but what that doesn't tell us is that 5 of his goals came against Lichenstein, a team that has won 10 games in the 15 years it has existed. I can't say that Guidetti is better than Dzeko, solely because Guidetti hasn't played in over a year and hasn't played for City at all, but I think that Guidetti would if given the chance, actually give a shit about the team.

OMFG. Some of you are the most delusional fans in the world.
Delusional? Thats a pretty accurate analyze. Id say you are the delusional one, bosnians tend to think that Dzeko is the worlds best footballer, by far!

B\connellblue said:
We now have had two managers who for reasons known only to themselves don't rate Guidetti. They obviously see something that the rest of us don't. Sadly John is never going to be given a chance at city.

He was unavailable for the vast majority of that period?

B\connellblue said:
We now have had two managers who for reasons known only to themselves don't rate Guidetti. They obviously see something that the rest of us don't. Sadly John is never going to be given a chance at city.

He has been injured/ill until very recently so couldn't play him,not the same as not rating him

The fact that Pellegrini has had a less than 100% Guidetti on the bench multiple times suggests he rates him.

That and him trying to take Guidetti on loan in January when he coached Malaga.

6 month loan -> regular game time, only then will we truly know his current level and whether he has what it takes to play for City.

B\connellblue said:
Yes he has been injured but not all of that time. He's not going to play him. I'm willing to bet money on that. There's two domestic cup games coming, surely if he was ever going to feature then this would be his chance.

He may well have set up his loan before then,but if not,and still fit..... then,yes,Blackburn would be an ideal opportunity.

LoveCity said:
The fact that Pellegrini has had a less than 100% Guidetti on the bench multiple times suggests he rates him.

That and him trying to take Guidetti on loan in January when he coached Malaga.

6 month loan -> regular game time, only then will we truly know his current level and whether he has what it takes to play for City.

Pretty sure he has been on the bench a few times when we have been two goals ahead late on, i.e. a great chance for him to get game time, yet he hasn't brought him on.

pellegrini has already stated that he will go on loan this jan…..wigan would be ideal as he might still train with city at least twice a week…a win win situation IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.