John Hunt Radio 5 Live - Family Murdered

Never heard of the bloke but that doesn't really matter does it. What an absolutely heartbreaking story. Couldn't imagine the scenario or how I'd cope.

Hope the **** dies very slowly. In pain. Lots of pain.

The most horrific aspect of this is that one of them probably had to watch two of their loved ones being murdered, knowing they were next

No idea how anyone copes in this situation but I hope he and his daughter and family and friends can find a way. Hope the twisted fucker who murdered the three ladies , seemingly because he couldn’t get his own way has a miserable existence.

Apparently the youngest daughter at 25 was in a relationship with him. The mum and two sisters were tied up for 3 hours before being shot in the chest with a crossbow by this lunatic. They were found by John Hunt on his return from work at about 7.00pm and were all still alive but they all died at the scene.

Apparently the youngest daughter at 25 was in a relationship with him. The mum and two sisters were tied up for 3 hours before being shot in the chest with a crossbow by this lunatic. They were found by John Hunt on his return from work at about 7.00pm and were all still alive but they all died at the scene.
How the fuck do you carry on after that, impossible I would say.

What an evil bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.