John ###in Motson

He was born in Hope Hospital. Pretends he's a Barnet fan or something.

unexpected item said:
Yep, with Claridge and John Barnes on there too, we weren't going to get anything positive off the twats. The presenter Mark Chapman is a rag too, but he did try to be a bit more balanced than the other lot. Motty mostly talked about Arsenal and they all agreed that the game was 'spoiled' by the early sending off - don't remember hearing that opinion when Boyata got that early red couple of seasons ago.

Listen here from 5:30 http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01pvd4m, if you can be arsed.

The rag Chapman to be fair was professional this time and the least biased of the four! Says it all.

It does seem we are getting more like Millwall every day and do you know what....I don't care either. As we lift our fifth Premiership trophy I will laugh at the bitter twunts, as we lift our 15th I will dance a jig of joy and think about how their bile is eating them up.
No one likes us we don't care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.