John ###in Motson

Pigeonho said:
OH NO, THE DRAMA!!!!!

Maybe he was referring to the Venky's?
Maybe he was referring to Randy Lerner who, by all accounts, watches from satellite back in the states?
troll-face-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-76.gif

Maybe my memory's playing tricks on me, but, why are we still having to put up with the boring twunt when he was supposed to have retired years ago?
How anybody couldn't give us credit after that performance at the Emirates - arguably with our under strength team - is beyond me.
On a slightly different note, I saw Dwight 'the shite' Yorke on SSN last night trying to promote the myth that United always come good in the second half of the season, and, with a 7 point gap .....blah, blah fkin blah! I didn't realise SSN had started doing a comedy hour.

Pigeonho said:
OH NO, THE DRAMA!!!!!

Maybe he was referring to the Venky's?
Maybe he was referring to Randy Lerner who, by all accounts, watches from satellite back in the states?
Hey I was wondering what your thoughts on another subject that seems right up your alley.

Here's the link: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=274594" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=274594</a>

Zabbasbeard said:
unexpected item said:
Yep, with Claridge and John Barnes on there too, we weren't going to get anything positive off the twats. The presenter Mark Chapman is a rag too, but he did try to be a bit more balanced than the other lot. Motty mostly talked about Arsenal and they all agreed that the game was 'spoiled' by the early sending off - don't remember hearing that opinion when Boyata got that early red couple of seasons ago.

Listen here from 5:30 http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01pvd4m, if you can be arsed.

The rag Chapman to be fair was professional this time and the least biased of the four! Says it all.
Just listening to this @ 20 mins discussion of VK's sending off.
John Barnes was very defensive of VK's challenge. Other commentators have not been as bad as I had expected.

mick10 said:
cheddar404 said:
mick10 said:
The man's a fucking geek! Top drawer knob!!!

Everyone need a top drawer knob. How would you get into your top drawer otherwise?

Handle?

Good point. On further inspection you could also employ a sink plunger against the drawer and then pull it open. My original comment seems stupid now.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Danny Hoekman said:
I listened to him for a couple of minutes whilst driving last night. He doesn't seem very impressed with us.
Funnily enough I've never been very impressed with a Motty.

for some reason I don't find this surprising PB<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:08 pm --<br /><br />
the blue panther said:
Maybe my memory's playing tricks on me, but, why are we still having to put up with the boring twunt when he was supposed to have retired years ago?
How anybody couldn't give us credit after that performance at the Emirates - arguably with our under strength team - is beyond me.
On a slightly different note, I saw Dwight 'the shite' Yorke on SSN last night trying to promote the myth that United always come good in the second half of the season, and, with a 7 point gap .....blah, blah fkin blah! I didn't realise SSN had started doing a comedy hour.

I saw that, I wish someone on SSN would have the bottle to actually look at the stats and disprove this urban legend once and for all.

A) Big Foot
B) The Loch Ness Monster
C) Utd always come good and surge on in the second half of the season

Me too, I remember him as a poor "upstart" alternative to Kenneth Wolstenholme when he started and difficult to shake that for a guy with no personality.

He seems to have developed this persona of being a very knowledgeable cuddly sort of uncle. Never bought that. More of a boy scout in the Garth Crooks mould to me.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Danny Hoekman said:
I listened to him for a couple of minutes whilst driving last night. He doesn't seem very impressed with us.
Funnily enough I've never been very impressed with Motty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.