John Smiths Grand National 2011

Can't believe anyone hasn't mentioned this little baby......

Silver By Nature

I have £20 to bet. Will be putting £2 bets on for the 3 kids, as is the Grand National tradition in my house, which leaves £14 to put on bets for my self. Any tips on what to put it on as I may aswell learn Japanese I know that little about horse racing. Usually split my bets, one on the nose to win and 2 to come in each way.

Pigeonho said:
I have £20 to bet. Will be putting £2 bets on for the 3 kids, as is the Grand National tradition in my house, which leaves £14 to put on bets for my self. Any tips on what to put it on as I may aswell learn Japanese I know that little about horse racing. Usually split my bets, one on the nose to win and 2 to come in each way.

Backstage, each way.

Got a sneaky feeling that What A Friend may run a big race,although being part-owned by baconface is off putting.
His Gold Cup fourth looked a good prep,he jumps well,stays longer than the mother-in-law,has a decent pilot in Daryl Jacob,and Nicholls will have him ready.
The thought of Slur Alex in the winners enclosure is hardly worth pondering on,however.

Can't wait for Saturday!

My Dad runs a little independent bookies in Boston and I always help out on Grand National Day. Great atmosphere being in there all day!

Vic Venturi, just my little tip, runs very well at Aintree, in with a shot last year before falling at the second last?

channel 1 on sportzrus will have every race live. BBC are only showing the first 5 races so if anyone wants to watch it will be on there. There will be a few more streams nearer the time and i will update on this thread.

Are you doing a tipster leighton because if your not i will do one if there are enough interested.

Aintrees not worth the hassel for the 3 days as with the Scoop 6 on the Saturday more than likely that will take in the days live races on the Saturday. Never do it as normally the numbers do be shit as well compared to Cheltenham and Royal Ascot on the flat.

I can't wait to see the Big Bucks V Grand Crus re-match should be a cracker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.