John Stones - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep: "I just apologised to John Stones because it was unfair to leave him out. I love him a lot, but the others deserve to play."

He is right they did deserve it after keeping the clean sheet

Pep: "I just apologised to John Stones because it was unfair to leave him out. I love him a lot, but the others deserve to play."

He is right they did deserve it after keeping the clean sheet

So expect changes for next game as they let in a goal within 5 minutes!

I wish I new what the solution was with our defence so bloody frustrating.

I never said he did, but spending 50 million on him was a joke of a decision by the club, considering his form/errors last season for Everton.

Young lad with huge potential - Who would you have signed if available ?

A great signing in my opinion and played very well at the start of the season but unfortunately our team has had a wobble & when we start losing the mistakes and finger pointing become more noticeable.

Young lad with huge potential - Who would you have signed if available ?

A great signing in my opinion and played very well at the start of the season but unfortunately our team has had a wobble & when we start losing the mistakes and finger pointing become more noticeable.

He has potential but for that price, it was ridiculous. For 50M, we should be talking about some of the most accomplished defenders. The likes of Van Dijk, Alderweirld, Marquinhos, Varane, Laporte, Gimenez etc are the type of playerd we should have looked at. Sure, not all would be ideal but all have shown a good ability on the ball as well as solid defending. Marquinhos, in particular, would be a player worth such as outlay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.