John Stones - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things I like about him is that he doesn't go hiding. He may make a poor pass or the wrong decision in bringing the ball out but he is always willing to take that responsibility on. Good strength of character and surely can only improve defensively under Pep

His game is perfect, Just needs to concentrate for 90+ minutes.

my prediction is within the next 3 months ( that soon ) these lapses will be out of his game.

Don't change a thing, keep going lad.

thought he played really well today, from where i was sat. i think it was him that made a great block in the second half.

Think he would do well in a central midfield role. Fernandinho isn't getting much younger, he could be a good option there.

Think he would do well in a central midfield role. Fernandinho isn't getting much younger, he could be a good option there.

I think he will end up playing defensive midfield long term.

He was great today for me. I love his composure. He can be error prone at times as shown against Southampton but I think he will prove to be a great signing for us.

I think he will end up playing defensive midfield long term.

He was great today for me. I love his composure. He can be error prone at times as shown against Southampton but I think he will prove to be a great signing for us.

He does make the odd clanger but his running with the ball and passing is a joy to behold. Would be great to see what he could do with even more licence to go forward.

People saying he'll end up as a holding midfielder remind me of posters discussing Vinny shortly into his career with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.