John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to be ruthless as far as johnny boy is concerned. He's had his chance in arguably the greatest team in premier league history. Goodbye and thanks.

I don't know if I would let him go or keep him as a backup for us, the one thing I am sure of is that neither he or Otto are the answer to our issues.

For me we need to identify the best possible centre half available and go out and get them this summer, no fucking about just go and get them.

One thing with Stones he has that English now how in the penalty box as in he knows where the danger is the amount of times he is in the right place right time to clear the danger ball is uncanny! What everyone praising him for before we bought him was his composure and passing in the ball he does have that but it is his main weakness! He should know his own weaknesses now and cut them out maybe he be one of those players where at 30 onwards he be the player we all thought he would be.

Horrific mistake but other than that didnt put a foot wrong to be fair however i feel this is his last season with us and Pep will have had enough.

Simply not good or reliable enough.

Apart from his impression of Stevie G , he had a solid game , unfair the way the commentators and media go after our players when they make a mistake , the only mistake he made and he was punished with a brilliant cross and header , not many players go through a game without misplacing a pass or slips / trips , Stones was unfortunate it led to their goal.But he does need to sort his head out in the summer , lets hope he has a good euro's and rebuilds his confidence because the last two seasons he has shown no progression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.