John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another awful error. What bothered me the most is the way he seemed to just meekly submit to it as it happened. No real scramble or effort to stay on his feet or jump straight back up. Weak as usual

I think most city fans want him to do well. He’s got the talent, but injuries, confidence and other things have massively effected him.

It’s now or never for him with us

I think most city fans want him to do well. He’s got the talent, but injuries, confidence and other things have massively effected him.

I said about 6 months ago I hope he does well but I don't expect him to, and I'm not going to invest any energy as a supporter in hoping John Stones comes good because he's had so many false dawns.

I'm basically writing him off but would be happy to be proven wrong.

Shout out to @twosips (who is, if I've understood correctly, Steve of Youtube's Esteemed Kompany). Absolutely spot on in your analysis of the conundrum that is John Stones. You evaluate him as he is at present exactly as I would. Worth having a look at his Five Things We Learnt, by the way, for anybody who doesn't know it. Even when you disagree with his analysis, he's worth disagreeing with, if you get my drift.

If they are in fact City fans, I would expect that all would want him to do well. Even in the face of overwhelming evidence, I wanted Bony to do well.

Shout out to @twosips (who is, if I've understood correctly, Steve of Youtube's Esteemed Kompany). Absolutely spot on in your analysis of the conundrum that is John Stones. You evaluate him as he is at present exactly as I would. Worth having a look at his Five Things We Learnt, by the way, for anybody who doesn't know it. Even when you disagree with his analysis, he's worth disagreeing with, if you get my drift.

Ahhh thanks mate! Really nice of you to say that. The Stones debate really will go on and on, and I genuinely think that's a shame, because it shouldn't be like this. It's here anyway if anyone fancies a watch/listen.

Even though I took the piss at the time, mistake aside, we'd be praising him for having a solid game if it hadn't happened.

Problem with John is, he seems to always have one of those mistakes in him and someway, somehow, its something he needs to work out of his game.

Ahhh thanks mate! Really nice of you to say that. The Stones debate really will go on and on, and I genuinely think that's a shame, because it shouldn't be like this. It's here anyway if anyone fancies a watch/listen.

Warning: Shamelessly Off Topic.

Is that a Telecaster leaning up against the wall in the bottom left-hand corner, mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.